A guide to resolving patcher/launcher errors

12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poosickle

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotPoison View Post
Yes! Thank you, these files are actually working!
I've downloaded about 10 different versions of the 'resources-de_DE.swf' file, all different sizes, but these ones are finally working!
Had to replace about 10 files all up, but I now have all 'LOL.Air' files done!(Well I hope so anyway)
Gotta now wait for 600MB of 'LOL.Game' files to download before I tackle those

Of course I/we shouldn't be forced to do it this way, but at least now it's getting somewhere, so thx
I had the same experience downloading so many resources-DE.swf file that these finally work. thank you so much for being much help

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poosickle View Post
I had the same experience downloading so many resources-DE.swf file that these finally work. thank you so much for being much help
Glad to help! :-)

Poosickle

11-04-2010

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\HeroPak_client.zip]

I downloaded it from the directory and replaced it in the correct place but still getting this error. If possible can you reupload it? or if anyone would be so kind to upload it here. thanks!

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poosickle View Post
[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\HeroPak_client.zip]

I downloaded it from the directory and replaced it in the correct place but still getting this error. If possible can you reupload it? or if anyone would be so kind to upload it here. thanks!
Can you try Matricus' copy:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=240349

And let me know if his works? Thanks!

SnotPoison

11-04-2010

Eambo, according to your 'LOL.Game.version' file, the files you've uploaded are for LOL.Game v53, you now need to update the files to v54

And I'll try Matricus' versions if I get similar problems to Poosickle

s0ccer

11-04-2010

i tried Matricus versions but when i was downloading from rapidshare it was like 90% done and then the download timed out and im like wtf?

Eambo

11-04-2010

Quote:
Eambo, according to your 'LOL.Game.version' file, the files you've uploaded are for LOL.Game v53, you now need to update the files to v54

And I'll try Matricus' versions if I get similar problems to Poosickle
Thanks for pointing that out Snot - I've just pasted all my files into there and that should be them updated - so hopefully it'll now work.

SnotPoison

11-04-2010

Awesome, thanks, but link now giving an 'Oops! (404)' error, need a newey?

Eambo

11-04-2010

Quote:
Awesome, thanks, but link now giving an 'Oops! (404)' error, need a newey?
Hehe, my bad: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5829287/Leag...Pak_client.zip

I think it's the HeroPak you need, right? I'm uploading the directory again, which could take a while (need to re-index all files after each update X.x)

SnotPoison

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
I'm uploading the directory again, which could take a while (need to re-index all files after each update X.x)
All good

I currently need \game\DATA\Sounds\FMOD\LoL_Audio.fev
Matricus' version didn't work, suspect his are v53 aswell

12345612 ... 47