Stonewall's Jungle Tier List and Phases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPeach View Post
eve, shaco, and fidlde i believe should be ranked higher, but i have seen some of your videos so I wont really fight you on it, just personal opinions.
This is one of those situations that annoy me.

People say "I think x should be higher" but can they back it up? The thing is even if you can back it up you also have to denounce the ones that are going to be moved down as to why they aren't better than the ones moving up.

Wavy Crockett

11-04-2010

Stonewall is Udyr a faster jungle with tiger or phoenix now that they finally fixed tiger?

Stonewall008

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy Crockett View Post
Stonewall is Udyr a faster jungle with tiger or phoenix now that they finally fixed tiger?
Think of it this way - AoE damage vs Single target burst? Pheonix is still better- but I'll try it out and see if Tiger is good as an alternative

RustyPeach

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
This is one of those situations that annoy me.

People say "I think x should be higher" but can they back it up? The thing is even if you can back it up you also have to denounce the ones that are going to be moved down as to why they aren't better than the ones moving up.
I was just stating my opinion, i did not want to fight you with it or about it or offend anyone, and at the end of my sentence I implied i trusted your opinion.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Nasus?

Stonewall008

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy the Spork View Post
Nasus?
I would have put him there except if you put in the other factors of jungling - he's rather mediocre.

Timmy the Spork

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
I would have put him there except if you put in the other factors of jungling - he's rather mediocre.
perhaps you could explain this more. my experience has been that he is an incredibly fast jungler and has no problem killing dragon at level 4. the only part of jungling where i've fallen short with him is ganking, but i always assumed that was a failing of mine since he does have a fantastic single target slow.

Blahgeeha

11-04-2010

How much better is armor pen than attack speed on xin?

Stonewall008

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy the Spork View Post
perhaps you could explain this more. my experience has been that he is an incredibly fast jungler and has no problem killing dragon at level 4. the only part of jungling where i've fallen short with him is ganking, but i always assumed that was a failing of mine since he does have a fantastic single target slow.
Sustainability isn't so great, ganking is weak, jungle invasion is weak, dragon is weak (takes him too long for comfort). He's fast I'll say that much and he can stay healthy.

The Bacon Dragon

11-04-2010

Three notes for your Blitzcrank Jungle Video:

1. Considering Mana Barrier no longer takes half of your current mana, you might not need clarity.

2. I can understand attack speed runes, but when it then comes to team fights you need runes for MR and Health Quints.

3. What items would you then invest in and what would be your build if you're mainly getting boots and another green pot after your first return?