Twisted Fate needs a fix to his Q

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NME Potato Zero

03-24-2013

No. Good TF players already know know exactly where their cards go. Stop being bad.

Kahgro

Recruiter

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Zero View Post
No. Good TF players already know know exactly where their cards go. Stop being bad.
I played TF for months straight. I think I may have some experience with his Q. I'm not doing this out of any personal experience/fail. I'm doing this because:

1) It would be helpful to a majority of people
2) It'd look cool

But you're obviously too good for the likes of me, so just go back to your Challenger League and leave us noobs in the Clay Elo, ok?

Laue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

If you're not using smartcast, you're doing it wrong. If you are, you don't need it.

Kahgro

Recruiter

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laue View Post
If you're not using smartcast, you're doing it wrong. If you are, you don't need it.
I use smart cast with a grain of salt. For example I use it on people that I need to cast in rapid succesion I.E. Ezreal. However, on TF I have more lee way, seeing as his Q has stellar range it is a great poke, and that bit of extra precision could come in handy.

NME Potato Zero

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahgro View Post
I played TF for months straight. I think I may have some experience with his Q. I'm not doing this out of any personal experience/fail. I'm doing this because:

1) It would be helpful to a majority of people
2) It'd look cool

But you're obviously too good for the likes of me, so just go back to your Challenger League and leave us noobs in the Clay Elo, ok?
1) It would not help anyone as moving objects would still be difficult to hit and it might **** with people when they pay attention to the side wild cards and calculate where the moving object will be
2) No

Also, I never smartcast tf's wildcards, but dont use the missile line display, so stop whining about the fact that not everyone uses smartcast and it would be useful for those who don't use smartcast

Keder Luno

03-24-2013

Pobably you have played TF once, when you get used to him you just press Q and land it without aiming.

Lasterus

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Zero View Post
So why are people against this change? It won't hurt you "good TF players" at all, and it'll help the newer TF players.

Ansaa

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahgro View Post
Just like how Kha'zix has for his evolved Spikes, we should be able to see the course of each card on his Q. It would help so much, and could probably be done in 15 minutes.
They helped Fix Varus Q with the Vi patch, I don't see why they couldnt do this soon as well.
And while we're here, why not make Lux's Final Spark have the same indicator as Nami's ultimate?

mnso

03-24-2013

it would just be in the way imo.

Kahgro

Recruiter

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keder Luno View Post
Pobably you have played TF once, when you get used to him you just press Q and land it without aiming.

12345612 ... 23