Tourney Time Tournaments April 20th and 27th

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiehlDealDash

03-27-2013

When: APRIL 20th 12:00PM EST
last day to register 19th.
What:
5v5's tournament
Description:
Will be a tournament with two seperate brackets, one for lower tier players and one for higher. This will all depend on how many teams show up, so far 11 teams are registered. Prizing will be in the form of RP and should arive within 3-4 weeks. Please see the link below and click the registration button to register for this tournament. Registration closes the 19th and then I will be in contact with you to get the final reasurrance that you are still playing in my tournament. Any leveled players are allowed as this is the first tournament I am doing so it is to be a promotional event! Good luck Summoners!
http://tourneytime.webs.com/

TourneyTime's Tournament #2
When: April 27th 12:00PM EST

What: Singles Tournament

Description: All players who sign up will be assigned a random team for the first of three rounds. Winners will get a point and losers get 0. Each round your team will change and therefore after three rounds the top 10 players with the most points will advance. You will be matched with your position so don't worry. After the first 3 rounds then the playoff series will take off the winner now winning 2 points loser winning 0. 3 rounds of this are also played. The top players from that point will advance and will depend on the amount in what happens during the final round. There will be first second and third place prizes. All tie breakers will be one on ones, so support players practice your one on ones!
Good luck Sumoners!

http://tourneytime.webs.com/

RiehlDealDash

03-27-2013

bump

RiehlDealDash

03-28-2013

bump

PooperDinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

When I click the link it only brings me to the 5v5 registration. How do I register for the singles?

RiehlDealDash

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperDinger View Post
When I click the link it only brings me to the 5v5 registration. How do I register for the singles?
Sorry currently updating the site, should be up tonight sorrry I am at work. lol

RiehlDealDash

03-29-2013

bump

RiehlDealDash

04-01-2013

bump

RiehlDealDash

04-02-2013

bump

RiehlDealDash

04-03-2013

bump

RiehlDealDash

04-08-2013

Bump