Unearthed - The tales of a man declared dead

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volgust

04-08-2013

Chapter 8 is up! The story is progressing nicely c: though I left an A/N essentially being sorry for taking so long to get it churned out and the lack of information as to what it's like inside the institute made it hard for me to cough out this chapter. Though I'm not sure how good it came out

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

I haven't read your story yet (and my apologies for being a selfish writer XD), but I will soon™. I just wanted to thank you for mentioning my story in your thread. I'm so happy you were able to find some kind of writing inspiration from it!

Also, Bump for Great Justice!

Volgust

04-11-2013

Chapter 9 is out finally! I always feel so bad when I take more than 3 days to post something ;~; forgiefmeee D:

Volgust

04-12-2013

afhioajdoias I'm such a terrible person, I didn't see your post here Aerith D: thanks for Bump-stice ? Well, I think it did deserve a spot here and you keep on doing what'chu do...girl....dude...thing C:! Wish you all the best with your graduation and stuff \o/

Volgust

04-13-2013

Hey guys, chapter 10 is out! Finally managed to get a weekend update done, hope you all enjoy it c:

Oh and happy weakend!