Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People are upset with Sejuani's Kit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tewky

03-23-2013

So, I was on Surrender@20 : http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/03/chit-chatting-with-riot.html
and I was surprised to read that tid-bit about Sejuani. People want her kit reworked? I realize she's not everyone's favorite champ, but she certainly isn't due for a rework. There are definitely more needy champs than she.

The only changes I could imagine they could make would be some Quality-Of-Life changes to her ult (blast radius in the aiming, a little more exciting animation, etc...). The rest of Sejuani, in my opinion, is of the finest caliber and I wouldn't desire her to be changed for the world.

I really feel people need to give Sejuani the credit she deserves. She's a great champ. Why you no love her? :/

Z0nne

03-23-2013

She is a great champ, a scary initiator, jungler and tank, tons of CC and she also has movement speed unlike Nautilus. In a good team she's extremely scary, i don't know what people's problems with her are

Thubgar

03-23-2013

tank with no tanking ability is bad tank.

Z0nne

03-23-2013

Not dying quickly is good enough tanking ability for me

Zurri

03-23-2013

ww rework where?

Onimus Terlain

03-23-2013

Quote:
Z0nne:
She is a great champ, a scary initiator, jungler and tank, tons of CC and she also has movement speed unlike Nautilus. In a good team she's extremely scary, i don't know what people's problems with her are

Yea, but Nautilus is still very strong. He has his anchor for gap closing.

Axiom Prime

03-23-2013

And Sej has her charge for gap closing, plus a passive slow, and then an ability that boosts the slow and damages the opponent...and a multitarget stun, and an AoE DoT while she's in the middle of the fight tanking...There really is no reason to change her kit at all, at least not the abilities themselves. Animations maybe, but her kit is perfectly fine.

PapstJL4U

03-23-2013

Quote:
Z0nne:

well, thats one reason. you can play amumu and the funny thing is, he is extremely scary in a good team, and a bad one. Sejuani does not bring anything special to the fight.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

sej, twitch, eve, gp, and shen.

All of these champs have several somethings that are small when seperate but together the weight of their kit is WAY too high... in theory...

Seju needs a buff but she really cant use a buff.

1 base AD on fiora is worth like 10 on sejuani.. thats the significance of this "weight" I'm mentioning.

She has a permaslow, AoE drain, ranged slow, ranged skillshot stun nuke with an AoE effect. Oddly enough when champs have too much they can't seem to stay viable