About EVE Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegfried7b

03-23-2013

Riot said that they want to see people use it more on engaging instead of finishing off when they nerfed it.
I understand that its damage was too unbalanced and I don't mean to change it back. But please make it a better engage tool if you want to see people use it this way.
I assume you can notice that EVE players are decreasing. I haven't seen mid eve for like three months, and jungle eve appears less than once a week.

Here are some ideas to save eve from current useless situation:
If you want to buff her early game, increase the slow effect on ult, like 50%/60%/70%. Or give Ravage an effect of slow.
If you want to buff her late game, give her ult bonus armor&mr or more shields.

Personally I would like to see more ad ratio on HateSpike, and I don't mind if the cooldown is increased a bit, but that would make ap eve even more useless so I guess it's impossible.
Anyway, I hope riot could consider this seriously and bring eve back to the battlefield.

Siegfried7b

03-23-2013

Bump

Gamelova

03-23-2013

I was playing Eve last night and she needs some serious improvements towards her sustain. I consider her really squishy now. Her W and E need some tweaks.

agbudar

03-23-2013

she got r a p e d
cant save her now shes lost to trauma's

Armageddal

03-23-2013

The nerf to her ult only really nailed AP Eve. I routinely play my custom Eve build in the jungle (Merc Treads, Spirit of the Lizard Elder, Sunfire Cape, TriForce, Randuin's, Statikk Shiv = typical).

Without AP, her ult is really used for the shield and slow. The shield is worth far more when you have enough durability, and it's mainly used as an opener or a post-flash slow.

Siegfried7b

03-24-2013

bump

Arcen

03-24-2013

Evelynn is fine.

See start of season 3 - evelynn if you need proof

Triple A Killer

03-24-2013

Yeah, she's fine. Still powerful but that ulti needs to be changed to atleast some base damage and not that % thing

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-24-2013

how are you building her?

Jesus thy Lord

03-24-2013

As one of the few Evelynn mains NA, I have to say... I only use her ult as a slow/shield.

I would rather her ult have a flat amount of damage, even if it's low.