Tired of New Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoullessBeauty

03-23-2013

There are new champions all the time, but now we are seeing less and less of the old ones, a few have become forgotten i think and we barely seem them in battle anymore.And theyre good champions they just need to be reworked. I think Riot needs to stop with all these new champions so often and instead really focus on what they already have. Sure there have been some reworks but very few, and there are a lot that need some love i think.

Barcster

03-23-2013

Well I would still play taric if he becomes playable again as he is right now he's dropped way down my list. But I can see how alot of people want to play the lastest champions and how some old ones will get ignored and never be played.

TheCeeJay

03-23-2013

You do realize that they're releasing one new champion a month now instead of one every 2 weeks like it was in the past, right?

Also, the team that makes new champions and the team that balances are different. They can do both at the same time. For instance, we got Zac and the Karma rework as well as a new ARAM map all at once. We also got new skins during all of this.

New champions is a way that Riot makes money, and as a company, they want and need money. Don't blame them for creating new products to sell to us.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

They've already slowed their champion release rate significantly.

I like the new champions. It keeps the game from being same old same old.

And a lot of older champions are still very prominent. A lot of champs that are released never really catch on.