___ is OP!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shnortle

03-27-2013

Versed a Pure ap support team once... Soraka, sona and taric. So much heal. Hardest game i have ever played

Dracard

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klsjg View Post
3s is mostly about teamfights, and it is a fast paced game where farming isnt really a big concern. so players that need farm and the laning phase in 5s, like the ADCS and APCS dont do as well without their farm.
What he said and in addition it is very easy to close on someone on this map so the only acds and apcs you'll usually see dominate are the ones with strong escapes like Gragas and Ez. Bruisers are just the name of the game, I think that's actually what draws a lot of people to 3s...

Jeraphim

03-28-2013

Originally Posted by Klsjg
"3s is mostly about teamfights, and it is a fast paced game where farming isnt really a big concern. so players that need farm and the laning phase in 5s, like the ADCS and APCS dont do as well without their farm."

If you do use an ADC, make sure they have escapes, peels, CC. I find Vayne and Ashe to do well on TT as long as you play smart. Ashe has plenty of built in CC. Her hawkshot is useful for map awareness and her global arrow is a nice initiate/escape tool. I level Vayne's silver bolts, buy armor pen, and BOTRK; all of these help Vayne shred through the tanky bruisers (which you are most likely facing in TT).

If you get caught out of position or you're roaming blindly through jungle (no lantern.. BUY one, sight is critical for squishys in this map) you will get ganked and fall behind.

WhiteSmoke420

03-28-2013

when i see the word op i want to cut off my dick no champ is op unless fed singed is easyly counterd thee only reason he can be "op" is if hes givin kills and no shut down team is key in 3s gank him kick his ass and take him out like what else is too it. im tired of all the bull**** saying this that or what ever about "OP" champs simply because there is not one the only op champ in LOL is a fed one in if thats the cause it your teams fault for not stoping them. Sooo Nut up gank there ass and stop blamming riot becasue you guys dont know how to stop such a simple champ such as singed. :key to beat singed- poke his ass down dont let him run around and farm like hes god at the start of games this is where he starts to get out of hand you need to shut him down or yes hes a easy champ to get beffy becasue his farm is so good also gank his ass at the start a dead singed is nothing kill him keep killing him and leave it at that. JUST DONT LET HIM FREE FARM
^this is how get gets out of hand so fast stop this and your sure to stop him

Jeraphim

03-28-2013

What he said, and same goes for Sions.

AllIntel

03-28-2013

________ is op? I is op

SHADY NIPPLES

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Mundo late game>>>>>>>>>>>>>