It's time to chose :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nick Ofc

12-05-2009

QUICK NOTE ; I ACTUALY KNOW ITS CHOOSE ! I MISSTYPED IT.

So here's my problem ;

I've been playing for a while and I've explored characters.
I went from Ryze, that I loved because it has burst damage and a snarre spell.
Then I went to Master Yi, he was a great assassin and was kind of easy mode.
Then I went to Annie that I stick a while to, I wanted to make that lil girl my '' Main ''

But then, I've noticed that playing to premades, Annie was always left alone, no one had it in their 5s set up. So I would like to know what Champion is good to a team, like it is great to killing, to pushing and that actually has a utility to a team. I would like to get in Premade soon so please help me, I don't want to buy runes for Annie and etc when something else could be better.

Some ideas I had ;

Twitch - Looks good and solo mid sometimes
Ashe - Isnt so special to me , its there since the game came out
Tryndamere - I wanted to play it before the big drama, but I dont want to anymore
Teemo - I dont know much about him

The characters skill that I would like.

Caster would be a big +
Can maybe solo lane, I'd try to learn how to
Can kill without problems and has a bit of survivability.
AND PLEASE IF YOU SUGGEST ME A CHAMPION , SUGGEST WHAT RUNES GOES WITH.

Thanks.
Nikth.

railspider

12-05-2009

*choose

DelishusWeenie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by railspider View Post
*choose
JaX FTW!!!!!

Nick Ofc

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelishusWeenie View Post
JaX FTW!!!!!
To be honest I hated JaX,

GNOY

12-05-2009

Quote:
Caster would be a big +
Can maybe solo lane, I'd try to learn how to
Can kill without problems and has a bit of survivability.
Then stick to Annie, really. She is decently survivable with Rod of ages/mercury and her shield. Her invaluable AOE Tibbers stun can be a game breaker. She is perfect solo mid (easy farm till lvl 6, then go on gank fest). She will get many kills early/mid game (she is one of those champions which dominate mid game), provided you play her good. She is common pick in top tier games, at least in AOE based teams.

Twitch - hard to play in higher ELO. Very fragile (I mean, even for DPS hero) and easy counterable. Good for tower killing though.
Ashe - boring, but will do her job
Tryndamere - new one is actually more imba then old. You can learn him better, just try.
Teemo - good map control is invaluable. He is anti-carry thanx to his blind and can get good DPS himself. Overall a pain in the *** for enemy. Easy to kill, but hard to catch. Can lane vs most champions relatively easy, imba harasser.

Browse guides section for runes/item builds (and many other useful stuff).

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-05-2009

Annie is great. So is ashe, and so is the new tryndamere.

Twitch doesnt really work in higher levels, but if you're new he can easily dominate most games.

Teemo is good. After his nerf and the remake to his passive im not a fan of him anymore though.

TheTruhan

12-05-2009

Out of the 4 heroes that you mentioned, Tryndamere is the most appealing one to me.
The new Tryndamere is insane really, the fact that bloodlust stacks when you crit is just purely awesome.
Here are the 5 list of heroes I can give:
1. Tryndamere: Great survivability even though you can't go through trees anymore, his slow and spinny spinny and ult is more than enough in most cases. Take crit chance runes for this guy, maybe even crit damage but I'm not really fond of crit damage considering he already has a crit damage boost himself. The extra crit chances would give you more bloodlust stack, meaning you would crit even more and your crits would hurt even more, plus you can use it to heal. Starting item with this guys that I recommend is two pots and a brawler's glove, just don't play too aggresively at early game, considering crits are still based on luck.
2. Zilean: Purely awesome, a freaking giant clock that moves like an F1 paired with Boots of Mobility. With ghost and your buff and BoM, the only hero capable of catching up to you is Rammus with ghost+powerball. This guy is also awesome in the fact that early game he puts a lot of pressure in lane with his time bomb. Get a meki pendant early on and later turn into Chalice of Harmony. Runes for him would probably be mana regen and hp regen, you want to saty in your lane as long as possible and keep the pressure. If you want to put CD reduction runes it's find, but playing Zilean our main objective for the items should already be CD reduction.
3. Fiddlesticks: Another great mage that pose a threat in a lane. Fear+Drain is awesome, dark wind harrassment is just as awesome, a fear and a silence could easily turn the tide of team fights and also his ultimate. Your main objective early game should be harassing as much as possible with spells, while looking for chances to kill. Even so a simple Doran's Ring and mana pot would keep you with plenty of mana. Don't know exactly what runes would fit fiddles though.
4. Tristana: Great ganker and has a running mechanism. A great supporter, pusher, and killer in one pack. Though people have been disliking her for quite some time since her nerf, she is still an awesome hero to play. Focus critical chances with Tristana instead of damage due to her 'Rapid Fire' skill. With high enough crit chance you'll find your self killing an enemy faster with an Infinity Edge than 3 BF Swords. Again take crit chance runes for her, but also add in some hp regen. Do not worry much about mana, you rarely use mana anyways with tristana. If you are having mana problems just take the golem buff.
5. Last of my suggestion is Malphite. Though he has been nerfed, it shouldn't effect much of his performance. The fact that he can use his ult for excaping and inititating is awesome. With his passive, if you build enough HP on him, he would be a beast. A great tower destroyer too with his W skill. Though malphite requires good decision making, and if you use his skills at the wrong time, it may turn bad for your team. Do not always rush in with his ult, keep his ult for later on when your team is in danger or some enemies are trying to excape. When using his ult try to focus at a place where a lot of the enemies are passing through to get the most benefit out of it. Depending on how you build him, either a tank or dps he can have different runes, the one I'm putting now is for a tank. Get mana regen, armor and HP runes. This would allow you to spam your spells more early in the game and you have extra survivability form his Passive and the armor. Starting item should be regrowth pendant.

ar0nax

12-05-2009

have u ever wonder how fukin awesome is to play with fiddlesticks ? he has the dark wind which jumps from enemy to another and it silences the enemies, then u get fear, which is god **** awesome, hi's ulti is... the thing that made my day once when i got 5 kills with it ) so god **** awesome, and life leech thing is for ur own safety

Blarfles

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0nax View Post
have u ever wonder how fukin awesome is to play with fiddlesticks ? he has the dark wind which jumps from enemy to another and it silences the enemies, then u get fear, which is god **** awesome, hi's ulti is... the thing that made my day once when i got 5 kills with it ) so god **** awesome, and life leech thing is for ur own safety
Am I the only one who facepalmed a few times at this post?

Semei

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarfles View Post
Am I the only one who facepalmed a few times at this post?
no.