Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new orianna skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Nerfed

03-23-2013

i want a orianna skin that brings a smile to your face all her skins make her look so dark i think a doodle orianna were the ball is paper would be cool things like that lets bring orianna back to life

Flipsy

03-23-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2673124

This is a better idea. Plus, having The Ball be like a doodle bringing her "back to life"? First off, when did she die? And second off, how would this logically bring her back? This would make me never want to waste money on a skin again.

pineluv

03-23-2013

she's a tragic character. she's innately dark and melancholic.

i think the best idea i've seen is giving her a skin where she's a human. works with the story without being too "dark" i suppose.

reavemearone

03-23-2013

I love the music box skin, but they need to keep her face emotionless as it currently is. Seeing as she was a girl that practiced day in and day out to join the league only to die, and be semi brought back as a machine killing weapon. Her sad/emotionless face fits her.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

isnt orianna supposed to be a kindof dark character though?

Serova

03-23-2013

How bout an orianna skin that's ball is a tiny hamster that runs around. and she's a zookeeper and it jumps on allies' shoulders. ERMEGHERD.

Flipsy

03-24-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
isnt orianna supposed to be a kindof dark character though?

Yeah but I think it was Ququroon who had stated that there should be an Orianna skin to subvert the alleged creepiness of her current skins, and a good semi-human one would be nice since Orianna Reveck was, indeed, a dancer before her untimely death.