Death is only the beginning!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ur a lot better

03-23-2013

lets admire a champion for a second.........I LOVE YORICK. i think hes one of the most well rounded champions not op but not under powered, hes just right. his early mid and late game are great. i just don understand why he is underplayed. to me it seems so because i rarely see him on the enemy team or if i dont pick him i never see anyone else. yorick is awesome

Best Karma Ionia

03-23-2013

I ask myself this too. He shuts down all the 'op' [the forums say it, not me] top champs like 'QQ Darius' and 'YOLOOOOO Garen.' I'll say Yorick IS op while LANING. Lategame however, his job is nothing more than ulting the fed lanes and soaking damage. He can not slaughter teams like Garen or Darius. Hence why he needs to counter them hard during laning.

The overused joke, "Yorick walks into a bar. There was no counter." Is an excellent example of why he should probably be played as much as Taric or Ez. [40% Ish pick rates}

StormEagle5000

03-23-2013

I pick him 75% of the time. Lots of fun losing your lane .001% of the time. I build for the kill. Especially if there's a tank top against me I still destroy them. They need to rebuff his ghouls MS though

StormEagle5000

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homocastle View Post
I ask myself this too. He shuts down all the 'op' [the forums say it, not me] top champs like 'QQ Darius' and 'YOLOOOOO Garen.' I'll say Yorick IS op while LANING. Lategame however, his job is nothing more than ulting the fed lanes and soaking damage. He can not slaughter teams like Garen or Darius. Hence why he needs to counter them hard during laning.

The overused joke, "Yorick walks into a bar. There was no counter." Is an excellent example of why he should probably be played as much as Taric or Ez. [40% Ish pick rates}
On the contrary, I can wreck most teams late game with him better the Darius and Garen. I disagree with the notion his late game is weaker. A frozen fist plus an active muramana = no one left alive.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homocastle View Post
The overused joke, "Yorick walks into a bar. There was no counter."
The overused response, "honeybadger gave no ****s and he still got served, better nerf irelia"