Wow!!! These Nerfs and Buffs...just wow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeusaldor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

I don't understand whats wrong with riot... They will keep one champ kinda overpowered for months then suddenly make a nerf so great that the champion isn't playable anymore. For example Taric, Garen, Singed were kinda op for months and now they are totally "under" powered. I know some people would disagree (I know u guys r the same bunch of ppl who think alister, olaf r still op this season. You guys didn't ban shen when he was really overpowered, but now u ban him on regular basis even tho he is not that op anymore. You guys take like 2-3 months to understand stuff, so please don't type ur bullshiit here.Thank you).

But honestly don't you guys think singed nerf was a little too much? He was already really weak early game and really weak vs counters (teemo, kayle). Now he's more like Master Yi..stun him once or twice and hes dead. After Gold Singed (or Garen) can't really win any game at all (other than being carried by some other lane)

Your thoughts please...

Cryptic Hex

03-23-2013

Yea they could just try the fling nerf and see how it goes... Taric's early game is affected by this nerf so he can still do good and Why do u wanna play Garen? Even tho i agree with you I don't really enjoy playing him

PhrozynWynd

03-23-2013

Taric, by design, can't really be under powered. A support with burst, lockdown, and a heal is strong just by his ability to gimp a lane early on. The aura helps him keep up late game.

Garen is still a strong choice due to his powerful early game. I personally feel that he falls off towards the end if he doesnt get extraordinarily fed early game.

Singed... I don't like him, but I also can't comment on how good/bad he is right now.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

I would like to say something about this. Remember around two years ago when Try got his current rework? It took two years for people to realize it was OP, the thing is, in the post made by a forum goer saying how bad AP Try was back then Staikk said AP Try might actually be a threat now that he doesn't even need stacks to heal.

It isn't that Riot doesn't notice these things, they just don't react to them until the problem is putforth and abused. Let's be honest, had they nerfed AP Try's ratios 2 years ago, you would have insulted them and you know it.

Zeusaldor

03-23-2013

Who thinks Mf rumble need a nerf too??
If Garen Singed are nerfed why not nerf all the champs that are kinda overpowered atm?
For all you guys who think I'm an idiot.. Try playing Janna and after 2-3 weeks u will see ur getting more wins than ppl playing other supports. If this works come back to this thread and let me know.
I played a lot of games to understand how the game mechanic works...I'm not a very good player but trust me I understand this game. With taric gone janna will be the one dominating bot.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

wut? garen was never OP.

Shen actually hasnt been OP anytime I can recall. At least not in the last 6 months. He gets changed EVERYTIME the game changes in the slightest cuz his balance is sensitive. Taric is strong.. not sure if he was OP or not. seems it wasnt a problem. And based off tournament games singed didnt seem like a problem to me. Im pretty sure he just got nerfed as a result of RIOTs new campaign against elusiveness + defensive abilities.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusaldor View Post
Who thinks Mf rumble need a nerf too??
If Garen Singed are nerfed why not nerf all the champs that are kinda overpowered atm?
For all you guys who think I'm an idiot.. Try playing Janna and after 2-3 weeks u will see ur getting more wins than ppl playing other supports. If this works come back to this thread and let me know.
I played a lot of games to understand how the game mechanic works...I'm not a very good player but trust me I understand this game. With taric gone janna will be the one dominating bot.
because garen and singed werent overpowered

if you play 2-3 weeks as anyone wouldnt you start doing better than alot of people anyways?

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
I would like to say something about this. Remember around two years ago when Try got his current rework? It took two years for people to realize it was OP, the thing is, in the post made by a forum goer saying how bad AP Try was back then Staikk said AP Try might actually be a threat now that he doesn't even need stacks to heal.

It isn't that Riot doesn't notice these things, they just don't react to them until the problem is putforth and abused. Let's be honest, had they nerfed AP Try's ratios 2 years ago, you would have insulted them and you know it.
AP yi and AP try werent actually that good in s2. The s3 overhaul made both stronger but they were still gimmicks. Moscow 5 plays champs like that to pretty much mock people and have fun.

IIZeusII

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
wut? garen was never OP.

Shen actually hasnt been OP anytime I can recall. At least not in the last 6 months. He gets changed EVERYTIME the game changes in the slightest cuz his balance is sensitive. Taric is strong.. not sure if he was OP or not. seems it wasnt a problem. And based off tournament games singed didnt seem like a problem to me. Im pretty sure he just got nerfed as a result of RIOTs new campaign against elusiveness + defensive abilities.
This guy again! I always see him here.. Bro u have 0 idea about how things work..."Singed Garen Tryn Shen was never op"... is this guy serious? Dude get gold at least before u make these comments cos It's hard to say which champ is op when all 10 players are silver bronze and making idiotic mistakes even with the op champs xD

Barcster

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrozynWynd View Post
Taric, by design, can't really be under powered. A support with burst, lockdown, and a heal is strong just by his ability to gimp a lane early on. The aura helps him keep up late game.

Garen is still a strong choice due to his powerful early game. I personally feel that he falls off towards the end if he doesnt get extraordinarily fed early game.

Singed... I don't like him, but I also can't comment on how good/bad he is right now.
Oh yes he can. The burst is now gone since they expect you to rank dazzle now, the lockdown is gone since dazzle is now junk even when when you max it first, the heal is the same but now the other two skills are significantly nerfed. The aura isn't very good unless you focus on armor along with taric losing the armor. If they even changed the values even slightly more he'd be guaranteed to lose.