wanna sell even MORE skins? my marketing idea :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kelnack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Hey riot, whats up?

I had this idea, and I swear, I wonder why you guys are doing it, but it will generate ridiculous amounts of money from skin sales. Consider it a type of marketing pitch.

Its so simple- just have the bots wear new skins that you guys develop.

Think about it: players will get to see the skins in-game, so they will know what they are paying for, and they will get to see it in action, thus making them crave it even more.

This would be INCREDIBLY effective if you have the bots updated and re-skinned every time you release a new one that you want to feature. I know that not all champs are bot-ready in programming, but for those that are, you could get some SERIOUS boost to revenue generated from people being forced to stare at them in-game, especially for the more expensive ones like legendary Eternum Nocturne and the other legendary skins that are 1820 RP, which I feel people may be uncomfortable about spending so much money on a single item.

If you like this, let me know. I'm chock full of awesome ideas.
PS- Looking for a job, hire me? xD

lilikitten

03-26-2013

intermediate bots use skins

Kelnack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

aw for real? I feel retarded now lol.
I only play bots on easy for win of the day, if I cant win in regular or just have a bad day

MauMou69

03-28-2013

Well, I say that a main cause for me to crave a skin is the desire to look at it on my character, rather than on the skin menu. I know it will look different in the champ than in the skin images, and that mysterious feeling of uncertainty drives my desire.
We play hundreds of games against bots, and if they used skins, then I might have seen a certain skin I desired many times. Maybe that would turn off my desire to get it by a notch :P

iceilis

03-28-2013

Quote:
intermediate bots use skins
wow REALLY? I never knew that....OMG that's SOOO COOL

AStone

03-28-2013

or you could download PBE....