Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Riot Riot.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Useless Devs

03-23-2013

Hello incompetent Riot employees. I came here today to tell you that I think yorick needs some buffs. Maybe CD or mana cost targeted. Reasons ? New season 3 ítems have buffed almost every other champion in the game, changed their builds and given some new semipassives (black cleaver for example). Yorick does not benefit from new ítems at all. Only ítem he could use is Maw of mawmortius (or however it's spelled) and its just a stronger versión of Hexdrinker.

So, I know you'll probably say, a player is talking, ignore him like we do with all the others, but at least I can say I tried to make the game better, something you should strive to do.

Bye lazy Riot employees.

Aroph

03-23-2013

Yorick completely rapes a lane. I don't think he needs a buff. Try rushing a Tear next time.

Z0nne

03-23-2013

You mean the guy who counters everybody? I hope he gets nerfed, if Elise can't counter health stacking in lane then why should Yorick keep countering every body else?

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-23-2013

Quote:
Useless Devs:
Hello incompetent Riot employees. I came here today to tell you that I think yorick needs some buffs. Maybe CD or mana cost targeted. Reasons ? New season 3 ítems have buffed almost every other champion in the game, changed their builds and given some new semipassives (black cleaver for example). Yorick does not benefit from new ítems at all. Only ítem he could use is Maw of mawmortius (or however it's spelled) and its just a stronger versión of Hexdrinker.

So, I know you'll probably say, a player is talking, ignore him like we do with all the others, but at least I can say I tried to make the game better, something you should strive to do.

Bye lazy Riot employees.

You know something funny..
Riot saw some issues and LCS, and they fixed it.. they listen to tournament players

You know something cool..
Riot gave ahri a free week, four days later they finally responded to peoples concerns over her place in the current meta. They listen to noobs, baddies, and curious experimentors.

You know something obvious..
They watch big games and reshape the game as needed even if nothing is OP about the champs.

You know something sad..
Youre here crying cuz riot doesnt listen instead of trying something new. I mean damn at least give them something to work with instead of running your mouth.

Heres something I did before she was buffed. Actually I was doing fine back then too
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2885677&highlight=nami+journal

heres how ive done recently on that same champ now that she's been buffed
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3252055&highlight=played+nami