Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi I'm Zac and is everyone stealing your globs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiepaste

03-23-2013

We here at Zac have been working day and night to bring you a product that not only heals you but bursts off of you in random directions. Unfortunately we've run into some problems with enemy champions engaging alittle espionage action and capturing these globs for themselves.

That's why we bring you our latest product:

PATCH

Yes now you too can keep your globs safe when they randomly are thrown everywhere in no logical direction. With new PATCH you'll actually be able to 2v1 that top lane singed in your next encounter.

Timjin

03-23-2013

Do you mean that after the most recent patch his globs actually go where they should?

Zombiepaste

03-23-2013

Quote:
Timjin:
Do you mean that after the most recent patch his globs actually go where they should?

And yet you miss the point of my entire post....it was even in the title

the enemies are sucking up my globs when they run over them, and so I dont have to go overt his again. It was singed no another Zac.

Fulgulet

03-23-2013

... I see no point in keeping this topic open. Obviously that if an enemy knows just a little about Zac, then they will suck the blobs themselves. That's the fun of the game. That's how you counter it.

Zombiepaste

03-23-2013

Quote:
Fulgulet:
... I see no point in keeping this topic open. Obviously that if an enemy knows just a little about Zac, then they will suck the blobs themselves. That's the fun of the game. That's how you counter it.

Dude it's not designed that way. Red's have said previously that the blobs weren't made to be picked up by anyone but zac

Zombiepaste

03-23-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3232520&page=10#35740523

for reference

DarkHaitsu

03-23-2013

Quote:
Zombiepaste:
Dude it's not designed that way. Red's have said previously that the blobs weren't made to be picked up by anyone but zac

But the enemies can take your glob so you won't get any heal

Sir Azural

03-23-2013

Quote:
Zombiepaste:

They don't get "picked up" by the enemy champions, they get "stomped on". The enemy champions crush your precious blobs underfoot. And that is intended as counterplay.

Haestro

03-23-2013

I don't really get why the blobs need to be able to get stepped on, you can already harass him heavily for trying to pick up one that went astray.

Mr Mystical

03-23-2013

think of the blobs like Anivia's egg ....if the egg gets killed then Anivai is dead -- same for Zac, either they can step on them or shoot the bloobs so he doesn't revive -- just like Anivia. The strategy is to put yourself somewhere where the enemy can't get to your blobs without taking some critical blows say from your turret or your team -- where your team can protect your blobs. It's all about smart strategy and positioning. Just like the entire game -- smart team play, good strategy, positioning and great counter builds is what wins games. And sadly strategies necessary to win games is not how the majority of players in PBE or normal Q play at all because most people Run and Gun like it's an FPS game.