Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GAME][MAJOR] Heimer not storing turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huge Deuce

03-23-2013

So this has happened twice now, i'm not sure what causes it and i'm playing nothing but heimer until I can figure out what happened but after level 3, (when heimer should be storing 2 turrets at a time) he will only build 1. 2 can still be placed at a time but he won't store both with a few exceptions.

1: If you die, you will spawn with 2 stored turrets
2: if you don't let the stored turret counter drop to 0 it will still make and store the second turret.

If you drop both of your turrets at any point, he won't store 2 again until you die. I wasn't sure how to show this but I took a screen shot of having rank 5 turrets but it only storing a maximum of 1 turret.

not sure why the thumbnail won't make a larger picture so here is an imgur link to it
http://imgur.com/F5m6sza