Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cho'Gath is too big.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantPyrophore

03-23-2013

Quote:
SecxyBear:
I hate this ****... things like "l2play nub" are not helpful responses, I'm sure the issue isn't that he's not good, but rather is being beaten by a strategy he finds rather cheap, so respond properly maybe?....

Anywhoooo. I too dislike not being able to effectively select or see my targets due to chunky, oversize effects. Snaring Cho Gath shouldn't result in huge areas of the screen being covered by effects. I'm entirely sure that this is NOT an intended effect of Cho Gaths size. Many games implement useful ways of targeting things under big models (see MMOs) why not LoL?.

Does anyone here really want skilled LoL play to be about precision clicking-on-the-adc-under-the-way-too-big-model. Doubt it. I'm sure most people would agree good LoL play would be much more impressive if were about the choice between attacking the Cho Gath or the adc below rather than simply the ability to click on the almost completely blocked yet still accessible parts of caits model...

You... *ahem* ...realize there are alternative ways of targeting specific targets besides clicking on them, right? This is why you are bad.

TealNinje

03-23-2013

All I know is, I want to see a Cho'Gath with Phantom Dancer and literally hiding teammates in his belly.

SausageMcBiscuit

03-23-2013

Three words: Area of Effect (AoE)

Armageddal

03-23-2013

I don't see why people are raging at you.

He's not asking for a proper "nerf" guys. Cho'gath can keep his extra range and health, but I agree his size should be toned down slightly. That being said, he can't path through units, so his allies can't truly hide under him, unlike Hecarim and Trojan Horsing :P.

SeiYouSiLa

03-24-2013

Cho'Gath lifts, and he eats a lot and he lift again

SMURFFPOPPYORAFK

03-24-2013

so... ruin what makes cho, cho? how about we get rid of karthus's R and niddlee's spear, OH how about nunu's yeti.

Aringhe

03-24-2013

Quote:
SMURFFPOPPYORAFK:
so... ruin what makes cho, cho? how about we get rid of karthus's R and niddlee's spear, OH how about nunu's yeti.

How about we rework Miss Fortune's ult to be less clunky? Oh, wait, Riot did that already.

How about we change Yorick's Ghouls so they focus a target? Darn, they did that too.

He's asking a a cosmetic change on Cho'Gath. God guys; why do you think he's saying 'OP, NERF!!!"?

ofart

03-24-2013

Quote:
Cailism:
Learn... to counter... his size...?

You realize how easy it is to get to 6 stacks right...

He can still be bigger than other people. That's not what I'm asking.

He is literally. SO massive. That it makes it way harder to play the game at times. And the graphical issues from him BEING MASSIVE (such as him being snared) really just **** everything up. It's not necessary for him to be unique to take up like half my screen at full stacks and full level.

He already has a knock-up and a silence. And crazy damage that can practically one-shot the enemy carry.

Let me direct you to this snare once again.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2j4oxsg.jpg

Holy ****ing ****.

It hurts the eyes because it is obviously not meant to be that big. Imagine 10 people cluster****ed around that.

Upgrade your computer! Your resolution must be awful if this is happening. You're probably the guy that's making my load screens take so long.