Cho'Gath is too big.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scylla

03-23-2013

You can argue that he's too tanky for the damage he does. I'm not here to say if he's too op or not.

His size is an issue.

He can hide his entire team underneath him, making them impossible to target. When I lock in and see Cho'gath on the enemy team, I don't expect them to practically have extra fog of war.

With tanks, they usually have some way of keeping people off their carries, obviously. This is with stuns, snares, shields, etc... Cho'gath literally just has to meander around and people can hide under him. Accurate Picture of Cho'gath.

Plus, if you make the mistake of snaring Cho'gath, or something similar, the snare picture will be so big that it makes it even HARDER to see the enemy team.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2j4oxsg.jpg

Oz SammyD X

03-23-2013

His size is not an issue you just don't know how to overcome it, don't come on the forums and QQ because you don't know how to counter, his size is what makes Cho'Gath, Cho'Gath and you want to completely destroy that? He can stand on an ally and cover them from enemy attacks because THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

Learn to counter....

Scylla

03-23-2013

Learn... to counter... his size...?

You realize how easy it is to get to 6 stacks right...

He can still be bigger than other people. That's not what I'm asking.

He is literally. SO massive. That it makes it way harder to play the game at times. And the graphical issues from him BEING MASSIVE (such as him being snared) really just **** everything up. It's not necessary for him to be unique to take up like half my screen at full stacks and full level.

He already has a knock-up and a silence. And crazy damage that can practically one-shot the enemy carry.

Let me direct you to this snare once again.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2j4oxsg.jpg

Holy ****ing ****.

It hurts the eyes because it is obviously not meant to be that big. Imagine 10 people cluster****ed around that.

Oz SammyD X

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailism View Post
Learn... to counter... his size...?

You realize how easy it is to get to 6 stacks right...
Learn to not let him get stacks? You know by shutting him down?

You do realise you need to learn how to play to beat him right...

All I see is more and more QQ from a bad player that refuses to learn how to play the game, practice maybe? Maybe you should learn how to work together as a team and shut him down? Jeez of all the stupid threads I've seen a Cho'Gath QQ thread would have to be among the worst.

TheOnlyJaces

03-23-2013

idk if it's a troll thing but this post is the best i've seen for so long XD
Make me laugh

Scylla

03-23-2013

If you're one of those people who think that every champion is completely even and nothing should ever be changed because you just need to "learn to counter" and "learn to counter the ****ing graphical issues from him being so large" then you can just leave now.

You obviously know nothing about Cho'gath as well if you think that you can babysit him so much that he never has any stacks every single game. You're basically telling me to get a team that can faceroll every single game so much that you can stop a Cho'gath from finding a single creep every minute or so when his ult refreshes, and kill him every single time he gets any stacks so that he can't stack up to 6.

I swear this dude must be new here

Scylla

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Learn to not let him get stacks? You know by shutting him down?

You do realise you need to learn how to play to beat him right...

All I see is more and more QQ from a bad player that refuses to learn how to play the game, practice maybe? Maybe you should learn how to work together as a team and shut him down? Jeez of all the stupid threads I've seen a Cho'Gath QQ thread would have to be among the worst.
If I'm doing everything so wrong then GIVE ME EXACT DETAILS. "Play better" helps no one. Explain to me why I'm wrong before you make yourself look like more of a tool lmao.

Here's my horrible advice to you. Get better at debating. I'm not going to tell you how to do this. Just get better and stop being awful.

There, that'll help, yeah?

Aringhe

03-23-2013

This has been brought up many times in the past. It's annoying, yes, but not annoying enough to make Riot want to change it. Just think of it as an added bonus to Cho'Gath's ult.

Scylla

03-23-2013

Mmm... I don't feel like it'd be that much of an issue to maybe tone him down just a tad. But I'm not a coder so I guess I don't really know.

Mondreus

03-23-2013

Cho is suppossed to be big. Deal with it.