New Team Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noogums

Recruiter

03-22-2013

Looking to boot up a new ranked 5s team. Currently at this point we're 3 people have played quite a bit together and would like to see how far we can get in the world of ranked premade play. At this juncture we require the services of an experienced jungler and ADC.

If you are a jungler and interested in a potential ranked 5s team, please message and add TheJeepMan in game.

If you are an ADC and interested in a potential ranked 5s team, please message and add Noogums in game.

We use Skype for in game communication and do require its use.

If you have any questions feel free to respond to this post or message Noogums or TheJeepMan in game.

KTHXBYE

TheJeepMan

03-23-2013

Bump, Also If your going to add us please post in here your Current Solo Que Division and your position you are trying out for. Thank you!

Figurenine

03-24-2013

Hey guys! I've jumped back into ranked after an absent in last couple weeks and currently in Silver 5. I can play just about any position but I practice and play ADC the most. So I will add TheJeepMan. And message me or ill message you whenever i get the chance

Thank you- Figurenine

CplTrueblade

03-24-2013

What sort of solo queue division rank are you looking for? I'm bronze 1 floating around 95 LP (have been for a couple weeks.) And wouldn't want to waist the time of a bunch of diamond players or anything. But if it's cool I'd like to try out of adc.

Sinofsinners

03-24-2013

This belongs in the team/clan recruitment forum.

You will most likely get more replies there.

I Safeguard

03-25-2013

I main adc, been jumping around in silver atm. Currently S2.
IGN QQ Riven. Added Noogums IG.