J!nx design entry question..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tside

03-22-2013

I'm certain I submitted my entry on time and am frantic to figure out why it isn't included for vote..

I have submitted a help request via support on both J!nx site and here. I'm posting this hoping to get attention from someone since its the weekend! Likely I wont get an answer till Monday and during that time voting is already going forward.

I have no idea why it wasnt included, I'm pretty sure no rules were broken and I know I submitted it on time.. please PM me for my email or entry name to know which entry is mine.

Gummy

03-23-2013

Hey, I am having the same problem as you, but according to MsPudding (I just tweeted her about the problem) she says that not all of the entries are up right now so I think it might take a few more days for all of them to be up, hope this helps!

DraconianAries

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummy View Post
Hey, I am having the same problem as you, but according to MsPudding (I just tweeted her about the problem) she says that not all of the entries are up right now so I think it might take a few more days for all of them to be up, hope this helps!
From the Contest Rules:
Quote:
Selection of Winner(s)/Prize(s).

Winners will be determined in a two-part process:
In the first part of the selection process, all valid Entries will be judged by J!NX and Riot on the basis and percentages of the following criteria: creativity (50%), relevance to the theme provided (50%). A “Qualified Entry” is an Entry that receives a minimum score of at least 70 out of a possible 100. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding in all regards.

Qualified Entries will be posted in the “Design Arcade” section of JINX.com upon approval. Qualified Entries will be called “Finalists.” In the second part of the selection process, registered members at JINX.com may vote on the Finalists during the time frame specified on the Contest web page. Voters may assign each Finalist a whole number score of 1 to 5 points. Each registered member may vote for each Finalist only once, though registered members may change their votes at any time until the end of the Voting Period. Average point totals will be used as a guide in determining if an Entry will be used. Prizes will only be awarded and Winners declared if J!NX and Riot decide to use Entry on a product.
The first part leads me to believe that Riot and Jinx screened everything and decided which designs were qualified. I submitted one myself, and while I would also hope that it's just a matter of all entries not yet being posted, the fact remains that some are already up for voting. If they did decide to post anything after this, it would give the first round an unfair advantage, as they've had more time for exposure (and thus, more votes).

I wonder why Riot hasn't made an announcement about the voting though :/