Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karma's activated Mantra state needs to be more visually obvious IMHO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

I think her Mantra needs to be more visually pronounced when active; it's very frustrating to play against as the glow is too small/subtle.

Perhaps have it radiate a bit more? Also, this would be aesthetically EPIC.

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

I know other spots of her body glow too, but again- hardly noticeable. Especially in a frenzied team fight or intense situation

Mihlo

03-23-2013

Not just when you activate it, but when it comes off cooldown, sometimes I don't realize its been off cd for some time.

A sound or something to make it obvious mantra is ready.

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

A sound is a great idea too.

Alenym Lardio

03-23-2013

Huuu... When you play against any other champ, do you know when their ult are ready and/or about to be used? ^^'

Making the use of mantra obvious would cause this: whenever Karma would start to glow, you'd run back to your turret before she can do anything and she'd waste her ult in lane.
(But eh, she can also just R+Q/W/E rapidly to avoid this :P )

Lord Gaga

03-23-2013

It's already pretty clear. She glows, the Mantle spins rapidly and lights up. When it's on CD the mantle doesn't spin and starts back up when it's off CD.

devinas

03-23-2013

how do u get free rp

Rashidas

03-23-2013

Quote:
Alenym Lardio:
Huuu... When you play against any other champ, do you know when their ult are ready and/or about to be used? ^^'

Making the use of mantra obvious would cause this: whenever Karma would start to glow, you'd run back to your turret before she can do anything and she'd waste her ult in lane.

Well, in the case if Shyvana you do, or did they change that?

Not saying I think it is a good idea on shyvana either btw

knivesoutt

03-23-2013

Quote:
devinas:
how do u get free rp

epic comment

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

Quote:
Alenym Lardio:

Actually yes, it is this way for many ults... Fiddle/Shen/TF/Karthus/Nocturne/Pantheon/Ziggs. What's the harm in that? I think it's fair given how rapidly she's able to ult you in comparison. And with it's refreshing mechanic, it's not simple to count it down mentally as with other ultimates.