Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP and IP Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luigirocks3

03-22-2013

So as you can from the title my rp and ip isnt refreshing every sunday (i think). Isnt anyone else having this issue? I'm also new to the PBE and ign is luigirocks31

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

03-23-2013

Are you using the RP/IP? You have to spend a bit for it to refresh on sundays (well at least that's what I have to do)

And how are you new? Did they reopen signups?

suppyfezzy

03-23-2013

yea just before zac came out they reopened signups, thats why there was that giant queue

Ashlacon

03-29-2013

Quote:
suppyfezzy:
yea just before zac came out they reopened signups, thats why there was that giant queue

Really!? D:
I know people who have been dying to get in, and I promised to keep an eye on the signups for them, but I was out of the town all of the Zac's launch week and lost the chance? That sucks ):

24SevenEU

03-29-2013

This was last week when the huge amount of new players to PBE caused the scrypt to malfunction.

You may have realised this by now, but it's fixed. By the way, the rp and ip is usually given sometime between Sunday and Tuesday, so don't be surprised if you get it like on Monday or something.

RichardMcNixon

03-29-2013

necro posting!