Quinn is so op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Get Nerfed

03-22-2013

quinn and valor is the most op champion ever shes need a nerf riot please passive to strong, also i can understand the blind but why a slow on e its to much it your going to give her a blind dont give her anymore more cc

Ahri Yiffer

03-22-2013

lol she only op if u feed, her slow isnt that good just run she cant catch u because she at her max range. her blind is fine it can be stopped by allie champs other than the adc whom it would affect most or a minion.

Get Nerfed

03-22-2013

i understand what u are saying but still for a abc a AOE blind and slow with a ult that gives her a insta blind and speed today i got kill by a quinn and on the death re it said that her passive did over 500 damage this was level 5 i just find it a real pain to have to face one bc of her moves

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-22-2013

wut?

Get Nerfed

03-22-2013

lol wut do u mean wut

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

armor that wut seriously her kit is weak only the stupid would die to her

elktrkpancake92

03-23-2013

play graves or ez. the end

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadacoo View Post
lol wut do u mean wut
He means "what the **** am I reading?"

I'm lost too; someone's complaining about a ranged carry's damage output? That's like complaining about a tank's defense, or a mage's burst, or a jungler's good clear time.

Quinn and Valor is an ADC; damage is what ADCs do. If you're allowing her to deal that damage, it doesn't matter what the source is; you're still playing poorly and then blaming the enemy.

Z0nne

03-23-2013

Is there a champion that people wont call OP? Quinn is here as Karma's replacement, one of the worst ADCs right now

Sir Tiddles

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadacoo View Post
i understand what u are saying but still for a abc a AOE blind and slow with a ult that gives her a insta blind and speed today i got kill by a quinn and on the death re it said that her passive did over 500 damage this was level 5 i just find it a real pain to have to face one bc of her moves
Those post-death numbers are not always very accurate. More than once the numbers added up to more than my total health on a champ that had no sustain of any kind in the kit or items.

At level 5, the passive is doing like 65 damage + 50% bonus AD (which will be around 8-12 extra damage per proc at level 5 depending on runes/starting items), and she can proc it twice in a short engage.

Are you saying she procced her passive on you 6-7 times at level 5? Most champs have around 800-950ish health at that point in the game, any pretty much anyone will die if you land 6-7 spells on them.

Also, Quinn's damage is lower than every other carry after levels 1-3. The only thing that scales at all is her base damage on her Q.