Dont look past this message

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OGZ Lenko

03-22-2013

Welcome, We are Gods Of Gaming, we are a multi platform guild that spans from World of Warcraft to SWTOR to League of legends. We have a ranked team on League of Legends that has currently won two tournaments, and gotten second in a third, we are not pro, we will never claim to be. We are recruiting to our guild and if you are a good League of Legends player we will bring you onto our team, we understand that good players get stuck in bronze, the placement matches bring you to elo heaven or hell. Members of our guild have gone both ways and the ones that have gone to the "elo hell" we have helped them get out of it. So if your in bronze please dont be scarred to message for fear of denial cause of your bronze status, it can happen to anyone. We encourage you to message us, who is the us? myself, co-leaders Menkyo, Psycophant. We always love getting new members, come be apart of our team. be apart of the GoG.
Currently looking for on our ranked team,
Temp mid laner,
Primary jungler,
Primary support,
All other spots are occupied, if you want that spot, message me and i will see what you bring to the team and how you react with the team if you are good at that role, you will get it.
If you are a new player that would like to get better, or just a player in general that would like to learn game tactics etc, join us , and together maybe someday we can compete on a global scale.
- Nick, Guild Leader

Valors Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

Hey I just sent you an in game request, I main mid but can support as well. Hope to hear from you

OGZ Lenko

03-24-2013

I will be on tomorrow add me on skype xxnightxreaperxx