Need some advice. Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Xurreal is bronze Tier 4. I'm in desperate need of advice on imrpoving performance and getting to Silver Tier Division 5.

I can play all the roles properly, and I believe I am proficient at counter picking.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated, humbly appreciated.

Doobie1

03-22-2013

If you have a reply of one of your games it'd really help, otherwise the same generic advice gets thrown out, and there's nothing specific to you or your play style that can be said

Cavo

03-22-2013

No one's going to be able to give you advice on your gameplay without actually watching you play. Your best bet is to watch the prostreams for the lanes you play the most and see what it s that they do. Also, in Bronze tier I would worry less about counterpicking and focus more on just playing your best champion so you have a better shot at carrying the team.

Nøteworthy

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:

THANK YoU!

Hiladralus

03-22-2013

The best advice bro. Let them choose lanes, just fill.

Selcopa

03-22-2013

Fastest way to improve hands down is hire a coach. Costs money but without a doubt the most effective approach.

Reviewing your own replays is a great way to spot mistakes and fix errors that you make.

Finding a low fanbase streamer to offer tips(they may also look over replays) sometimes you can get a freebie but obviously its rarely as effective as hiring a professional.

Ultimately, practice practice practice!

Xurreal

03-23-2013

Interesting. Where might I find a coach? I mean, are they generally available? Or is it a specific location based interaction? I'm in Central Valley California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiladralus View Post
The best advice bro. Let them choose lanes, just fill.
I agree with this. This, for the most part, is what I do.

I think I am strongest in the Jungle position, mainly because from the beginning to the end, I ward the map as if I were support.

Selcopa

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurreal View Post
Interesting. Where might I find a coach? I mean, are they generally available? Or is it a specific location based interaction? I'm in Central Valley California.

I agree with this. This, for the most part, is what I do.

I think I am strongest in the Jungle position, mainly because from the beginning to the end, I ward the map as if I were support.
I actually do coaching myself so i'd recommend me I added you and ill discuss it more with you in client when I catch you online to explain exactly what I can do for you.

Baxter the Teddy

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
I actually do coaching myself so i'd recommend me I added you and ill discuss it more with you in client when I catch you online to explain exactly what I can do for you.
I said WTF and tried it out. I've had one session, broke my losing streak and have...2 losses in like 15 games so far. So, seems to be working. (This is if you haven't already talked to him about it)