Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I would like some testers to see how fast a girlplank can move.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IndependentWoman

03-22-2013

I just want four people to sign up below who wish to be one of the following. (This is for science!)

Miss Fortune (Girlplank)
Zilean
Jayce

First post, first pick. That's how it goes.

Special rules for Girlplank
* Four Zephyrs
* One Ghostblade
* One boots of Mobility with Homeguard
* Ghost
* Revive
* Movement speed quints
* Movement speed mastery

Special rules for the Support (Karma, Zilean, or Nunu.)
* Build a Shurelia's Reverie
* Get any type of boots, with the Captain enchantment.

When ready we'll have Girlplank die and use her revive, as we wait at base for her. When she does come back, we use our speed ups on her.

That's just about it. We'll be in an intermediate bot game.
Comment below with your username, role, and then add me, Superstar Loli.

Also when we are finished I would like nobody else to post in this thread. I'll edit with a replay for those who missed out and want to see this.

CrazyMLC

03-22-2013

Rammus gets a bigger boost from his Q than Miss Fortune's passive. He'd be a better test subject.

Mercurial Scimitar, Ghostblade, and Sword of the Occult are also movement speed items the runner should have.

Lulu has a more potent movement speed boost than Nunu.

It's also probably a better idea to do this in a custom than a bot match.

IndependentWoman

03-22-2013

Quote:
CrazyMLC:
Rammus gets a bigger boost from his Q than Miss Fortune's passive. He'd be a better test subject.

Mercurial Scimitar, Ghostblade, and Sword of the Occult are also movement speed items the runner should have.

It's probably a better idea to do this in a custom than a bot match.

Mercurical Scimitar is an active that lasts for a second, SotO requires 20 stacks, which cannot be obtained if the runner is using Revive. Ghostblade has been there.

And I've edited Lulu into Nunu's spot.

...And I guess if someone wants to be Rammus instead of Miss Fortune it'll be fine.

Puppy Storm

03-22-2013

Aren't you actually better off using Quinn's birdform? From what I've seen, she has a higher speed potential than Rammus. Even if not, she is very close, and her speed boost is consistent for 20 seconds, where Rammus' peaks at it's highest possible speed for only about 1 second.

Needles K

03-22-2013

Quote:
Runemeds:
Aren't you actually better off using Quinn's birdform? From what I've seen, she has a higher speed potential than Rammus. Even if not, she is very close, and her speed boost is consistent for 20 seconds, where Rammus' peaks at it's highest possible speed for only about 1 second.

She isn't even close. Rammus' speed bonus goes up to 165%, whereas Valor's only goes up to 80%. Both are way faster than Miss Fortune's, of course, as it's a flat 70 ms.

Boans

03-22-2013

Summoner: Boans and support

Cerxi

03-22-2013

Quote:
Needles K:
She isn't even close. Rammus' speed bonus goes up to 165%, whereas Valor's only goes up to 80%. Both are way faster than Miss Fortune's, of course, as it's a flat 70 ms.

But Rammus starts out at 3% and only accelerates to 165% over the course of seven seconds, by which time most of the effects have worn off. I feel you'd be best off either with Valor, or maybe with Kennen's Lightning Rush.

CraZzYBoY07

03-22-2013

RAMMUS HOLDS THE CURRENT RECORD FOR THE FASTEST SPEED
ITS OVER 9000
HERE IS THE PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn04-RRUZ8I

CrazyMLC

03-22-2013

Rammus's Q stacks multiplicatively with other speed boosts. (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Movement_speed) That's what makes it so powerful.

UPfreely

03-22-2013

no sword of the occult?