Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I will draw you pictures

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurnia

03-22-2013

Title.

Here is the deal:

- I will draw you a skin idea, your favorite champ, or whatever for about 1 hour. (aka not super finished)

- It will mostly be black and white, and have a more realism style. I will add some color dash for fun if you like.

- I will stream. You don't have to watch the stream if I am drawing your request. If you want it to be more like you 'envision', then you better come in the stream chat and talk to me while I work.

- If I really like the drawing, we can talk about if it needs some more finish at another time.

- I will do two (maybe three) drawings tonight. If you come in late, I will see about doing yours another time, since I want to just get some good practice in.

- I am an art student so but I am not a master artist, so I can't make promises of perfection.

Now post. >

Stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/hotred_streak

adamerickson

Recruiter

03-22-2013

sign me up

Aurnia

03-22-2013

What would you like me to draw?

Izzak13

03-22-2013

Aurnia is awesome, her cheerleader Lux drawing is just spot on !!

My request : Soraka with a banana instead of Horn and using an infinity edge instead of her normal staff !!

Aurnia

03-22-2013

So far tonight I have made: Circus Volibear as per another random thread request and Puking Rainbow Lux because why not.

Aurnia

03-22-2013

WIP for Adam because he is awesome. And I made him a scarey rainbow puking lux earlier.

ricepotato

03-24-2013

puking rainbow lux. hehehe classic

iam PYR0

03-25-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3141383&highlight=iam i got alot of champion concepts for new champs not already made champs if your interested in helping me either redraw or create a imagless one

SmooshyCake

06-01-2013

you still doing this? if so could u draw jarvan using his ult on master yi?

SmooshyCake

06-01-2013

are you still doing this? if so can you draw jarvan using his ult on mastyi