Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Game][Karma][Feeback & Minor Bug]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've tried Karma a few times now on the PBE, and can say I quite enjoy her rework. The updated style and abilities bring new life into a loved (or not so loved) champion.

Thoughts on Skills

Passive: To be honest here, I really do not like this passive. I feel that the passive cooldown reduction should be part of her Ultimate's skill, and not her entire passive by itself. It's very much a let down from her older passive, and with Skills like Ezreal's Q make it that much more disappointing. This was one of the only real irritations I found with her Reworked kit.

Inner Flame - Q: I like this, it has a very nice feel to it. The damage doesn't seem too high and it has a good AoE. Definitely a great defensive disengage from ganks with the Ulti delayed damage proc on it. Well done on this.

Focused Resolve - W: A great spell. Some people may complain that losing the ability to tag Allies or the speed part of it is a let down, but I really enjoy this spell. While it is a bit short on the range, it's good overall. Q+W Combo is very fun to use in laning phase to shutdown any advances. The Ulti proc with it is quite a nice heal.

Inspire - E: Good shield, definitely feel that putting the speed on this was a great idea. Having a shield + speed is an amazing defensive combo, and can be used to offensively boost into a fight.

Mantra - Ulti: Same ult as before, I think it may have a tad long of a cooldown at level 1/6, especially with it not having charges anymore, but we'll see how it goes. I do think that moving the Gathering Fire passive to her Ult, and giving her the old passive or an updated one would be a much better choice, though.

Overall thoughts: I like the rework as a whole, but I do gripe at the lack-luster passive she now has. She's at a nice damage/support level, and I feel she'll fit right in with Champions such as Lux, Morgana, Nidalee, or Zilean.

Minor Bug
While playing and reading over her skills, I noticed that the description on her W doesn't capitalize the "K" in the Mantra empowerment part. This is In-game only.