Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please allow Karma to W Monsters (not minions)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

One thing I love about Karma 1.0 is her ability to jungle (very niche, only in select comps I know)...

Karma 2.0 can't do this nearly as effectively and it would truly be a troll-jungle pick without this change.

I propose allowing her to W jungle Monsters.

Please? What do you think about this idea Riot? I think the few of us who love Karma 1.0 would appreciate this tweak.

Sincerely, Eyrgos NA

EDIT: To add to this idea, it should have a "Max x00 damage vs. Monsters" component so as not to be abused as a free health-max skill.

NotSoScotia

03-22-2013

jungle Karma kind of always fell into "she can do it because of things but she shouldn't"
it's like AD Annie in that sense
if you still want to there's a Stonewall video up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0iN-_eQ25o
she clears but she's slow
regardless, I think it comes down to whether they want Karma to have that sort of sustain, I can't remember the exact words but they prefer lane opponents that are there doing things instead of running in the jungle healing to max and coming back to laugh at you
they like Darius for example but they don't like Morgana as much (from a playstyle view, and they probably don't all agree)

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

I've done it, it needs help to be viable.

And it's really more of a niche thing rather than a 'she shouldn't' thing, it's not for every comp- and it takes team coordination like an Olaf or Mundo gank.

A part of the solution could be to "Max 200 v. Monsters" sort of a thing on it. That would fix the issue of "running to the jungle, healing back to full, and then returning to lane".

Eyrgos

03-22-2013

What do you all think about the "EDIT" in the original post? I think this makes it perfect

Eyrgos

03-23-2013

Hm?