Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vakabiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2013

Can we get some sort of status update on where we are at with Dominion and what's being done to make it fun again?

UltimaFatum

11-14-2013

While map-specific balance changes are a step in the right direction, when is Dominion actually going to get it's ranked queue? I watched the tournament where Sofonda Bear Tibbers won around the same time that worlds occurred and that match was honestly far more intense and entertaining than the official Riot-held event. You have a very dedicated community there who has endured through a silence of almost 2 years. Support the game mode Riot and you might actually end up with a very popular alternative to summoner's rift.

BigBananaBoat

11-18-2013

bump

InPopplesWeTrust

11-20-2013

bump

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaFatum View Post
While map-specific balance changes are a step in the right direction, when is Dominion actually going to get it's ranked queue? I watched the tournament where Sofonda Bear Tibbers won around the same time that worlds occurred and that match was honestly far more intense and entertaining than the official Riot-held event. You have a very dedicated community there who has endured through a silence of almost 2 years. Support the game mode Riot and you might actually end up with a very popular alternative to summoner's rift.
Hardly any better way to summarize my thoughts.

Add the damn ranked queue already.

Mattafack

11-20-2013

Yeah the last Red post was quite a while ago. Hopefully the queue will be added early-mid S4? It seems there's been enough time and balancing in the patch notes for it to be able to work.

Kyrie Friegraf

11-20-2013

...hm...

FergusMacBolg

11-21-2013

Reds.

bérnkastel

11-21-2013

well I guess im a little late to the contribution party. was happening while I was on hiatus from league...

I actually agree with the op. they did institute things like different nerfs/buffs for the maps, but yeah... those communities prob do feel marginalized and deserve at least more attention/ answers from riot.

Castman

11-21-2013

Bamp