Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ynthrepic

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by solandras View Post
Yeah now that the Howling Abyss is out it'd be a good idea for them to shift the focus onto Dominion.
A good idea, but we'll see ranked Howling Abyss before we see our character specific nerfs for... what were we talking about?

There could at least be a regular dominion developers blog or something... jeez.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynthrepic View Post
A good idea, but we'll see ranked Howling Abyss before we see our character specific nerfs for... what were we talking about?

There could at least be a regular dominion developers blog or something... jeez.
I feel like the dominion team is pretty small.

Nbur

05-06-2013

i feel like dominion is just about to falll off the map with 2 minute queue times ... maybe it wouldnt have fallen off the map had riot actually done something earlier ...

they just kissed a sweet ass map good bye, with neglect.

Jaxller

05-07-2013

bump cause yeah....

Romantic Metro

05-09-2013

bump for dom and the effort others have put into it

MrEnglish22

05-09-2013

I'm bumping this thread, because of two reasons:
1) Riot still hasn't made good on (another) Dominion promise.

2) And this is the important one:
Riot has disabled Blind Pick Dominion as an option for players below level 30 today. No Announcement, no comment, I've sent twitter messages to multiple Riot employees without response (even though they have since tweeted other things) and multiple threads.
It seems to me that they are ACTIVELY trying to cripple Dominion. How can it garner a playerbase if it cannot get new players to join in?

The reason I found out about this is because I recently got my girlfriend into League. That said, she only ever plays Dominion, and not until this past week has she started playing Non-Bot games. She played some of her first PvP Dominion games yesterday, and today when I tried to queue with her the option was no longer there.

Why did Riot disable low level Dominion? Are they that worried about the game type getting more attention than SR from new players?

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2013

And then they never answered again...

War1eader

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnglish22 View Post
I'm bumping this thread, because of two reasons:
1) Riot still hasn't made good on (another) Dominion promise.

2) And this is the important one:
Riot has disabled Blind Pick Dominion as an option for players below level 30 today. No Announcement, no comment, I've sent twitter messages to multiple Riot employees without response (even though they have since tweeted other things) and multiple threads.
It seems to me that they are ACTIVELY trying to cripple Dominion. How can it garner a playerbase if it cannot get new players to join in?

The reason I found out about this is because I recently got my girlfriend into League. That said, she only ever plays Dominion, and not until this past week has she started playing Non-Bot games. She played some of her first PvP Dominion games yesterday, and today when I tried to queue with her the option was no longer there.

Why did Riot disable low level Dominion? Are they that worried about the game type getting more attention than SR from new players?
Riot pls >.<

Pwerty

05-19-2013

My dreams for an update on the status of this.

Docta Grim

05-20-2013

i wouldnt mind a ranked 5 teams for dominion at all