Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSSilhouette

03-22-2013

I wanted to be a part of this fight, but tl;dr.
Attachment 642888
+1 anyways.

M O R B I Dx

03-22-2013

riot pls.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post

Summoner's Rift is the main map, the map Riot is pushing out to the masses through eSports. As a result of this, Riot has all but abandoned the Twisted Treeline map, only seeing a major face lift and that patch towards removing the speed shrine. Crystal Scar took it even worse, as it's far less like Summoner's Rift than Twisted Treeline, and the only changes it has seen recently was the item changes that TT got as well. Then there's the "new" Howling Abyss (aram), which, with the game mode being so popular a form of play for streamers to play with their viewers in a less competitive style.. got this major lore overhaul while they also do the Sejuani kit and lead into Lissandra. Out of the four game modes, SR will always have Riot's full attention and the other three are doomed to see only changes in severe bugs and item imbalances. This is all fully my opinion, and the things I have noticed from how Riot are progressing. If I am wrong I will happily exclaim so, but there isn't any real evidence to support otherwise at the moment.
I would agree with you. I think SR will always get their full attention, and I don't blame them. All we are looking for is an answer as to what they plan to do with Dominion. We all know it's not going to get SR attention, trust me. We just want some form of communication. We are tired of the contradictions, we just want a flat answers. Especially me.

XAlFias

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeNinja View Post
Riot develops what the majority of the community plays.
ur point ?

FatMii

03-22-2013

Feedski what do you even have to do to host the DD and DTT tourneys? As in what are you doing ever week other than moderating and getting people into their games?

Dark Wulfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

I'm behind a ranked dominion. I like it, but it's too casual for me to want to play it.

Hefill

03-22-2013

I support this thread as well

Zymba

03-22-2013

Upvoted. Not much else to say considering you illustrated exactly what I think perfectly.

Hopefully this will illicit some answers.

Calderweiss

03-22-2013

I love the rift, but I feel like you guys deserve justice.

Wirius

03-22-2013

First, you shouldn't be abandoning your weekends for some game. Look, you're being fed a line, sorry. With the item changes in S3, they'll have their hands full for months just balancing for SR. Don't hold your breath, go live your life. Maybe one day something will happen, maybe not.