Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simply Chaotic

03-23-2013

This guy does not speak for the community. He speaks for himself, and has some wild delusion that everyone thinks the same as him.

He is wrong.

SoloWings

03-23-2013

Riot, the community deserves an answer

Xyrho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Bump for great Crystal Scar justice!

Thorthedark

03-23-2013

You sir are my hero.

I want ranked so much. I main Dom, and though not as rare for me these days (but my friends get this a lot in games) people still afk or play troll builds or champions they've never imagined playing, but they do it all on Dom. All while saying this line "It's Dom, who cares?".

I CARE!

When you play SR on normals and you want to play seriously people tell you to play ranked. "It's just normals, play ranked." Well we can't do that on Dom.

I feel like Dominion has been Trundled in the eyes of Riot.
"Players don't play it, it's ugly and we don't like it. So in turn we won't support it at all. Update it at all."

I honestly don't think we will ever see ranked. Riot simply doesn't care. Dominion won't make them as much money so they dgaf.

Yma Sumac

03-23-2013

LOL DOMINION

I do not want ANY resources at all put into that piece of garbage call of duty mode

when Summoner's rift requires 100% of all Riot's attention

Elsaliss

03-23-2013

Anyone remember when champion spotlights used to include how to play the champ on Dom?

Looks like they've stopped now. Quinn's spotlight is all SR.

TheFailBus

03-23-2013

I don't play much dominion, but I'd love to see it supported more, so have a bump.

Shyuroshio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Well said Feedski, bump for justice.

Still Eternity

03-23-2013

YEAH! Riot, it's time to back your own creation. There is a sizable, if small, playerbase for Dominion, yes, but that's no excuse anymore.

Golly

03-23-2013

I give the Dominion community a couple months shelf-life. Honestly. It's past time to do something.