Riot, Enough is Enough. Myself & The Community Want Answers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajorUrsa

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombatCube View Post
Tell me, what shouldn't go in GD? GD is for discussing League of Legends; it's not for topics that don't fit elsewhere. While this thread could also fit in the Dominion subforum, It looks like FeedSki is putting it in GD for the purpose of gathering public attention to warrant Riot's. And it looks like there has been a lot of public attention...
Its in GD, its too late. Thank you for the bumps Yuri.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itstwoftlong

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurian View Post
I don't agree that it's hijacking, my initial post in here was to disagree with certain assertions made in the OP. I was immediately downvoted, accused of not reading the OP, etc. Am I not allowed to respond to assertions involving myself and/or the posts of others?
This is a case of seeing the trees but not the forest. You have focused so singly on this topic that it has "hijacked" this thread. It is a relatively minor point in the grand scheme of the author's post. In fact, it's merely a justification, not the point in any way.

If you feel so strongly that this thread is sullying the general discussion with its very presence, then feel free to report this thread to the administrators. Otherwise, I can only assume that you are arguing for arguing's sake or are doing cleverly disguised bumps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0and3 The Dream

Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurian View Post
-snip- I never said that Feedski was asking for a Ranked queue, in the OP. Technically, he does not. However, I'm well aware that many, many DD players want it, and it is most definitely topical, considering the posts in this thread about ranked dominion as well as the content in the OP that talks about ranked dominion. Therefore, while Feedski technically did not ask for it, I think if he were to respond to a question about whether or not he wanted it... the answer would be an obvious yes. Perhaps he can chime in and clarify whether or not he would like ranked dominion. -snip-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
No, you're wrong. I didn't ask for it in the post and it's not what it was intended for. Of course I would like ranked Dominion, but that's not what my OP was about at all. I've figured out you're a person who just LOVES to argue with anything I do so I really just try to ignore you now.
I am not wrong. I stated that you did not ask for it. I did not state that your post was intended for it. I also stated that I suspect that you would like it. I am correct in that you did not ask for it, and in that you desired it. You are falsifying facts about my previous statements and making a blatant ad hominem attack against myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stralucire

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstwoftlong View Post
Downvoted for attempting to hijack thread. Poor forum etiquette, chap.
Actually, he has had a very successful time hijacking the thread. Even roped in the Feedski.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavi

Senior Member

03-26-2013

I can't be bothered to make sense of the above argument so I'm just going to ignore it and bump this thread.

For great justice!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Summoners for Equal treatment regardless of map preference.
We shall remain silent no more.
Riot you can't ignore us forever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timekeeper

Senior Member

03-26-2013

How much you want to bet that Rival wants to post in here and give his support to this thread, but Morello's looking over his shoulder and saying "I'm sorry, but that would be a very bad career move on your part. A very bad move."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crowcide

Senior Member

03-26-2013

ttt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timekeeper81 View Post
How much you want to bet that Rival wants to post in here and give his support to this thread, but Morello's looking over his shoulder and saying "I'm sorry, but that would be a very bad career move on your part. A very bad move."
I lol'd at this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0and3 The Dream

Member

03-26-2013

I'd get a kick out of it if NMST Morello posted in here about nerfs that were on the way.