New Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roids01

03-22-2013

Why dont more people just omit adc from the meta? Replace it with another tanky bruiser. I understand the range farming aspect, but a compariable adc and bruiser going 1v1 the bruiser should always win.

Roids01

03-22-2013

In addition CC is a huge factor in team fights. Not many ADC bring that, besides Varus, or a Cait trap. Would like a response on this matter.

Míley Dyrus

03-22-2013

"but a compariable adc and bruiser going 1v1 the bruiser should always win."
If you think the game is determined by 1v1 fights, you have a lot to learn before you should try to adjust the meta.

Roids01

03-22-2013

No i understand its a 5v5 teamfight game, but that doesnt explain why people dont go without an adc. What truly makes an ADC so important that a bruiser couldnt do?

KnightxSScarlett

03-22-2013

Ranged dps. Kite.

Roids01

03-22-2013

Cant kite any of the new bruisers. They all have insane gap closers.

trackmaster

03-22-2013

It's the dps. You can't build straight damage on a bruiser and have them still be a bruiser. If you keep your adc alive and shooting with PEELs , your team does much more damage.

Roids01

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaster View Post
It's the dps. You can't build straight damage on a bruiser and have them still be a bruiser. If you keep your adc alive and shooting with PEELs , your team does much more damage.
Lets be honest though, majority of solo q teams dont peel. At least in gold, where im at. I guess i should have been more specific. Why dont people change meta for solo Q to get rid of the team fight factor and turn it into the 1v1 type ****. The amount of games ive lost because teams troll in champ select and pick dont pick towards the meta generally beat my team because no one knows how to adapt to different style of attacks. Its like bringing jet planes to a tank fight.

KnightxSScarlett

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roids01 View Post
Cant kite any of the new bruisers. They all have insane gap closers.
YOU can't kite the new bruisers. I have no problem.

Roids01

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
YOU can't kite the new bruisers. I have no problem.
Ok then why does anyone play bruiser? If from what you are saying is they are useless...No reason to try and make this personal. Just reciprocating from what ive read from a majority of people on the forum. Cant say that the new champs cant close gaps like crazy.

Why not just have 2 ADC's?