Taric nerfed too hard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macintosh3D

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuhara View Post
stop crying about the much needed taric nerfs.

he is still a good pick.

all that changed is now its possible for taric to die in lane if u want to play aggressive, kinda like ohhhhh every other support. and also now u actually have to be mindfull of what skill you want to max first = a trade off..... kinda like every other support.
Taric now loses tradeoffs with other supports because he is outdamaged and outsustained.

Macintosh3D

03-23-2013

My poll also shows that the community is equally divided for and against taric nerfs

Feleas

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macintosh3D View Post
Taric now loses tradeoffs with other supports because he is outdamaged and outsustained.
As I've always played Taric before his buff and after his nerfs, I don't play Taric for damage, I play him for a tanky as hell healer.

ninja tabi, warmogs, anduinn's omen, guardian angel, runic bulwark, and ruby sightstone. I don't know why people are complaining about how he needs to do damage to be good. if you outlast your enemy, you win.

Macintosh3D

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feleas View Post
As I've always played Taric before his buff and after his nerfs, I don't play Taric for damage, I play him for a tanky as hell healer.

ninja tabi, warmogs, anduinn's omen, guardian angel, runic bulwark, and ruby sightstone. I don't know why people are complaining about how he needs to do damage to be good. if you outlast your enemy, you win.
Ninja tabi is situational, only if your enemy is ad heavy. I'm assuming that you are building support Taric cause of the sightstone. As a support you will not even touch warmogs or ga unless the game lasts for more than like 40 mins because you have to build bulwark first. He is doing no damage as a support and is being outsustained too. Sona's q, for example does almost 2x the damage of taric's base w at lv 1. Taric's heal is mana hungry and just isn't as good as the heals of other supports. I've not really seen a Taric in the na lcs ever since he was nerfed, do you really want Taric to be the next Janna or eve?