Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Old Karma's Selection Quote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badruk

03-22-2013

I would really hate for her quote "An enlightened decision" to be removed, could it be implemented into her Traditional skin in any way? Maybe make it so upon moving for the first time in every game she says it? Or it could just be added to her list of quotes upon moving in general maybe

Cerxi

03-22-2013

Haha I know how you feel, I've got the file stashed away so I can patch it back in later

Badruk

03-22-2013

Quote:
Cerxi:
Haha I know how you feel, I've got the file stashed away so I can patch it back in later

Oh, good idea

Dragonthyme

03-22-2013

Hah, I agree. This was one of my favorite quotes from her.

Best Karma Ionia

03-22-2013

Explain to me this stashing. I need it.

And can I do that with her dress in case they replace it with tabard again D:?

Cerxi

03-22-2013

Ah jeez I am not a good person to explain it, it's all RAF
Don't worry though, I'm sure someone will stash all the necessary files away to make it a custom skin so everyone can be happy.

Cerxi

03-22-2013

Nope wait turns out I was making life too complicated.
Just go to your LoL folder and delve deep into the maze of its tangled folder tree.

Look for
\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.253\deploy\assets\sounds\en_US\champions\

And copy out Karma.mp3
When new Karma hits, if you don't like her selection quote, swap the old MP3 back in.
SImple as that.

Obtenebrous

03-23-2013

Quote:
Cerxi:
Nope wait turns out I was making life too complicated.
Just go to your LoL folder and delve deep into the maze of its tangled folder tree.

Look for
\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.253\deploy\assets\sounds\en_US\champions\

And copy out Karma.mp3
When new Karma hits, if you don't like her selection quote, swap the old MP3 back in.
SImple as that.

Thanks I appreciate this! Especially since I'm not sure I'm keen on the new Karma VO on any of her skins...might keep this just in case lol

HarryOrunitia

03-23-2013

It should be added back on her Traditional skin along with "Guess what's about to hit the fan" and any other lines that they might have removed. I don't care that she doesn't have her fans anymore, I loved every single line of her old VO and I want them included D:

Lord Gaga

03-23-2013

Quote:
HarryOrunitia:
It should be added back on her Traditional skin along with "Guess what's about to hit the fan" and any other lines that they might have removed. I don't care that she doesn't have her fans anymore, I loved every single line of her old VO and I want them included D:

All the old lines are still there, except for the selection one.