Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A message from the colorblind!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CookinByTheBook

03-22-2013

As a member of the colorblind community I am inclined to bring up situations were other members of the colorblind family may have problems seeing things in league of legends.

The newest Nidalee skin, "Headhunter Nidalee", throws a spear that is now red. Whenever a Nidalee wearing this skin throws one of the spears, or "q" move, I have a LOT of trouble seeing it as it is a red projectile going over green grass and various other color elements present in the game. A lot of the time I don't even see them coming and i'm like, "What just hit me".

Just curious if any of my brethren are having trouble thus far with this as well.

I also posted this in the general discussion, but it seems more appropriate to place it here =p

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CookinByTheBook

03-23-2013

This is getting more attention in GD than it is on the actual visual feedback board....