Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Full Metal Panth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I recently bought the Full Metal Panth, and i must say im a little disappointed. (Before you say i should of looked up a skin preview, I know i should of) I just think the skins picture is a little misleading. I feel he should look bigger and have some flashy shining armor. I do like the rust patches on the one now. It gives him a worn and battle tested look. I just think he should look more like the Skin Picture presents him. A Beast!!! Panth deserves this for being such a fun and overall great champion. Thanks for your time. May Your Battles Be Long, and Your Swords Sharp!!!!!! ( I posted the same post in Champion Feedback but i felt it belong here more then there!)