Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Udyr's E's "dash" working through CC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velrex

03-22-2013

So, basically, Udyr's E's new dash works through snares and Suppression(doesn't seem to work through stuns), allowing him to move slightly while under a snare, and stun Suppression users, breaking himself out of them by doing so.

To reproduce this, all you need to do is cast E right before a snare/suppression, and attack a nearby target. Udyr should slightly dash towards his target, and stun him. I tested this out with Morgana Bot, Warwick Bot, and Malzahar Bot.

IS1efce51bb8bca172b5508

03-22-2013

It works like this with many spells. Literally only Skarner's ultimate is different, because they patched it to be that way. If the cast time of a spell starts, it will end, regardless of the cc thrown afterward.

Needles K

03-22-2013

Quote:
Kavabunga:
It works like this with many spells. Literally only Skarner's ultimate is different, because they patched it to be that way. If the cast time of a spell starts, it will end, regardless of the cc thrown afterward.

Lots of dash attacks are interruptible by CC. Try throwing some CC on Leona or Quinn while they're dashing to you.

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Quote:
Needles K:
Lots of dash attacks are interruptible by CC. Try throwing some CC on Leona or Quinn while they're dashing to you.

Needles, you misunderstand. He's saying his dash breaks their snare. Not the other way around.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

03-22-2013

Thanks for the report - you're right in that I didn't check for the immovable state when determining whether he should have access to this half-step.

Zhirael

03-22-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:
half-step.

hanpo~? :O

DreamsOfGrandeur

03-22-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:
Thanks for the report - you're right in that I didn't check for the immovable state when determining whether he should have access to this half-step.

Is that going to be a standard term now?

Half-step

Cause I think that would be a great way to standardize the tool tips for a lot of bruisers who do that same thing.
Would help a lot of players see skills like Rabid Bite and Decisive Strike as more then just a next-hit effect.

SaltyKracka

03-22-2013

Leave it in, Xyph! Udyr needs all the help he can get.

SubzeroKelvin

03-23-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:

While you're here, I'm wondering if this is similar to the Riven bug where her Q moves her while rooted sometimes.