Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zelos, the brother of Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdderTude

03-22-2013

Nothing has been revealed about Zelos of Ionia, other than the fact that he was mentioned in Irelia's lore and that he was last seen on his way to Demacia. After that, everything is silent. There's hardly any mention of him anywhere else. Any guesses as to his whereabouts?

For me, I think one of two things happened:

1) Zelos was assassinated on his way to Demacia.
- OR -
2) He vanished into the Void.

Naked Malzahar

03-22-2013

Many other things could have happen. As far as we know, he could even go to Lokfar and have serious reasons for that.

If you look at the current map of Valoran (which, I demand, must be updated), you can see that there were several routes for Zelos to pass.

First, he could go through Zaun. It is unlikely, since Zaun heavily assisted Noxus in the war. If he did, then he could be secretly captured by Singed or something.

Second, he could go through Piltover. I don't really know what could possibly happen to him there.

Third, he could try to pass through Ironspike Mountains. Also unlikely, but if he did, I think the yeti live there.

Fourth, he could pass the Howling Marches. This location doesn't tell anything about itself since Karthus's lore update.

Fifth... Icathia. Well this is pretty likely. Perhaps he will appear at some Void event.

Sixth, he could try to pass through the bottom Valoran. If I were him, I wouldn't. It would be much longer than passing by top Valoran. So, very unlikely.

I personally tend to think that is is still too early to make theories, but a good time to gather facts.
If Zelos is assassinated, the reveal of it wouldn't really lead to another war, Irelia is a wise warrior, as well as Karma. They woudn't plunder Ionia in a second war. But! But Irelia could theoretically attemps to persuade Soraka to revive Zelos as a lich, same as her.

If Zelos was consumed by Void, this could be a valuable reason for Ionia to take serious measures considering Void.

Zelos could have his own plans, somehow involving going to Lokfar (perhaps to bring a horde of barbarians to help Ionia), thinking that Demacia is too weak. He could have gone anywhere else.

From what he know, he possibly could be a traitor.

RawrGamer3496

03-30-2013

In all likelihood, he's dead considering he would've had to pass through Noxian territory to reach Demacia. At least without the aid of a Summoner at least. And him ending up in the Void is HIGHLY unlikely since the portals appear rarely and don't seem to do anything besides let a Voidborn through. Him being a traitor is also likely and would be a very interesting story arc imo

Lewpaka

04-02-2013

It's stated that Zelos left to return to Ionia to help around the homeland gov't. While it never says he DID reach safely, it also never says that he DIDN'T reach and is just chillin around in Ionia taking care of things on the home front.

AdderTude

04-05-2013

According to Irelia's lore, though, Zelos hasn't returned to Ionia as of late.

Cerubois

04-05-2013

Quote:
Lewpaka:
It's stated that Zelos left to return to Ionia to help around the homeland gov't. While it never says he DID reach safely, it also never says that he DIDN'T reach and is just chillin around in Ionia taking care of things on the home front.

Nope. He left for Demacia, and that was the last anyone's heard of him.

AdderTude

04-17-2013

Plus, a little rumor is floating around that Zelos may turn up at the Institute to be inducted as a champion.

KenjiAsakura09

06-12-2013

Quote:
AdderTude:
Nothing has been revealed about Zelos of Ionia, other than the fact that he was mentioned in Irelia's lore and that he was last seen on his way to Demacia. After that, everything is silent. There's hardly any mention of him anywhere else. Any guesses as to his whereabouts?

For me, I think one of two things happened:

1) Zelos was assassinated on his way to Demacia.
- OR -
2) He vanished into the Void.

isn't Zelos the brother of Leona?