Comic Contest Voting is Now

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

03-22-2013
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
That entry was re-uploaded, I just removed the broken one. Thanks for pointing it out.

http://comic-contest.leagueoflegends...9B987714FB6F18

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Are they being resized on submission? After running into my 3rd comic with text too small to read i'm starting to think the issue is with the site and not the submitter(s)

FYI, zooming in / out has no effect and viewing on comments page / pop up viewer is same. Running decently large monitor with standard resolution. (at work, work for computer company)

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

03-22-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardMcNixon View Post
Are they being resized on submission? After running into my 3rd comic with text too small to read i'm starting to think the issue is with the site and not the submitter(s)

FYI, zooming in / out has no effect and viewing on comments page / pop up viewer is same. Running decently large monitor with standard resolution. (at work, work for computer company)
The images were scaled down for the web, but the ratios were not changed at all. I believe this occurs because the artists are working zoomed in when they create their comic. I'll see what we can do to get a zoom option.

TaNKeD

03-22-2013

http://comic-contest.leagueoflegends...C8665048304970

Image is upsidedown

Pink Moon Bunny

03-22-2013

seems legit

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
The images were scaled down for the web, but the ratios were not changed at all. I believe this occurs because the artists are working zoomed in when they create their comic. I'll see what we can do to get a zoom option.
Yeah, it's about that scaling. See if you can do the scaling web-side so when you "view image" they're full size.

The artists surely created them so they could be read at their original size, but when you squish them down like that it distorts finer text to the point of illegibility

Liking the feature, though!

Calderweiss

03-22-2013

Okay, I really like the voting contest forums and our summoner icons being visible. Here's a thread about it where you can vote on forum visual format.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3251484

ThatGuyWithRobe

03-22-2013

Quick question, isn't today the t-shirt voting too?

Shaiandra

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin it to Win It View Post
The comics were scaled down significantly. The default blank template provided was 2000x3091, roughly three times the width and height than what they are now (663x1024).

So I really would like a way to view the comics at full size (or at least much larger than what's shown now)...

On another note, is there a reason why people can downvote comics? I'd think only voting upward would make more sense...

NocPat

03-22-2013

WOW

I misread the deadline... I thought submissions were open til the 28th.

Kill me pls...

was gonna draw:
1st panel: Bunch of champs meditating in a dojo.
2nd: Garen looking serious
3rd: Garen yelling Demacia and spinning with a crazy face
4th: All the champs that can spin, spin with their quote while doing so. "Spin to win with Garen" Class

123456 ... 8