Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr now dashes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerxi

03-22-2013

I don't want to disseminate false info so don't quote me on this, but it feels like about 175-200 range?

Cecil B Heimer

03-22-2013

Quote:
Cerxi:
I don't want to disseminate false info so don't quote me on this, but it feels like about 175-200 range?

You can't tell me what to do!

IS1efce51bb8bca172b5508

03-22-2013

It's just like Trundle's Q 'dash', not a serious distance. Still helpful. Love what you guys did to jungle Udyr. Plus you managed to nerf top tiger udyr without going overboard with the nerfs. I like that methodology.

Cerxi

03-22-2013

Quote:
Levisnotjeans:
You can't tell me what to do!

Levi go to bed you're drunk I don't need your **** right now
V:<

ChromeFalcon

03-22-2013

Played Udyr in PBE.

Still got kited.

I Called Support

03-22-2013

Here is a video for those who are intrested in how close you have to be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkEg6Z0h8ps&feature=youtu.be

Vonriel

03-22-2013

It looks like it's about, what, twice melee range? Half again as long? It'll help when ganking, but it won't be much use in team fights.

SpiffmeisterZ

03-22-2013

Quote:
RobertFreeman:
What, is this something like Trundle's Q "dash," or is it a serious distance?

I mean, I'll go try it, but can somebody give us a hint?

It appears to be about 1 Teemo. Seriously, how many times does it have to be said that a 'Teemo' is the new standard of League measurement?

Also, this is what Udyr has needed. This, with the added movement on his passive... It used to be to counter Udyr, pre 6 walk away from him, post 6 walk toward him. Hopefully now he will able able to be a stronger threat.

50West

03-22-2013

I certainly hope another part of his kit is being nerfed in consideration of this buff. The only way to fight an Udyr is to kite him, and now he has a gap-closer (albeit small, it is still a gap closer).

People always complained that Udyr always gets kited - well no ****! Maybe one day people will learn that Udyr is more of a situational pick, as opposed to picking him in every single match-up and fitting in perfectly as a ultra DPS'ing tank with high MS and CC.

PenguinPaladin

03-22-2013

Quote:
KImre:
Solely looking at the patch notes they try to push the power from Tiger to Phoenix?Or at least equlize the power of the two spell?

Phoenix was already stronger than Tiger.