Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr now dashes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sickleweasel

03-22-2013

I don't know if you are aware of this riot ( I hope you are and its intended), but I noticed when testing Udyr on the PBE that when bear stance is activated and he gets near an opponent he now seemed to gain in speed beyond the active and dash on top of them.

This might be similar to how bear stance now breaks collision with minions but its not on the tootip.

If this was intended it is an amazing buff as it helps prevent people from kiting udyr at that threshold where you keep trying to auto attack but they move out of range mid animation to cancel it, being able to suddenly dash on top of them would help udyr immensely.

I know a lot of people have been unhappy with losing that mana on hit with turtle stance but the buff to phoenix stance more than makes up for that loss I feel, hell Id be willing to bet that phoenix udyr will go back to being the better jungle farm stance.

KesslerCOIL

03-22-2013

Overall? He's equally as weak.
He's still very easily Kited, only difference now is that he goes oom slightly faster

turulHAARP

03-22-2013

What kind of buff phoenix stance got on PBE?

Edit:Ok,nevermind already found the notes.

Solely looking at the patch notes they try to push the power from Tiger to Phoenix?Or at least equlize the power of the two spell?
Also not sure what to feel about the no mana component on W and that passive change?Guess time will tell whether these are buffs or sneaky nerfs...

ogur89

03-22-2013

Yes Udyr seems to minidash when he is near opponent, I noticed that too. It may be another hidden change, done without notes in tooltip. Or bug :P

IS1efce51bb8bca172b5508

03-22-2013

I hope it's a feature

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

03-22-2013

This is an intended change

Zerglinator

03-22-2013

Quote:
Solcrushed:
This is an intended change

Welp.

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Quote:
lagNZ:
Overall? He's equally as weak.
He's still very easily Kited, only difference now is that he goes oom slightly faster

Really? I mean i haven't played him since the patch yet, but looking at his stats i don't think that's right. This is virtually an overhaul so maybe his builds need to be adjusted.

hotfire

03-22-2013

Oh mah god

RobertFreeman

03-22-2013

What, is this something like Trundle's Q "dash," or is it a serious distance?

I mean, I'll go try it, but can somebody give us a hint?