Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Patcher stuck on "VOBank_en_US.fsb" and then Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightngBlt

02-10-2014

I have the same problem as everyone has just stated...the updating works fine until it hits 99% and says applying patches on VOBank_en_US.fsb and I've tried deleting files and repatching, closed LOL and the update goes back to 357MB every time.

SOMÉBODYTOLOVÉ

02-12-2014

I have the same stupid thing moreover i got 3 league of legends folder EU West and NA and each one gets bugged at 99% updating game on a Vobank file. I am running Windows 8.1 Pro and i tried updating the game within 2 seperate internet connections nothing works. Cant play league anymore >.<

Hicarim

04-25-2014

i've this problem... Please help me

Base Infiltrator

06-04-2014

bump

xHarry

06-04-2014

I still have this issue. I have a tendency of having it every other patch, or more often. I've had to reinstall LoL various times, and on my internet connection that can take a day. Please Riot help out here, after a while the client gets stuck and reports a negative time and stops working on the patch.

riptearkill94

Recruiter

06-18-2014

Bump.

Le Douleur

06-18-2014

I have this problem rn, pls someone help me

Le Douleur

06-18-2014

I am having this problem rn, pls someone help me

Sävior

06-18-2014

I had the same exact problem. However, it seems that the patcher itself retries on a certain interval to download the file until it is successful. I have found best to be a little patient and in a few minutes, it will have finished.