Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Thanks for listening to us about Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatalArchon

03-22-2013

I agree! Although I was skeptical at first because of my long love of Karma, after seeing you listened to us and gave her fans back I was super happy! Then when she got her kimono back I was even happier and now that she has her signature dress back on her traditional skin I am beyond satisfied. Thanks so much Riot! <3

lol I died again

03-22-2013

Wait, she's getting fixed?
YAY!
No more overly sexual perky DD breasts!

Sakuri Ono

03-22-2013

I know I'm in the minority but I still would like to voice my old opinion.

The 'old' new dress was better. :-\ Now I'm probably not going to use the Traditional Skin at all.

Netteh

03-22-2013

Thanks for making this post OP

Reset Button

03-22-2013

Quote:
Neteru II:
Thanks for making this post OP

You are very welcome

RichardMcNixon

03-22-2013

Omg what a breath of fresh air. PBE forums seem to be the haunting grounds for all the Karma naysayers.

By the way, if you haven't played her yet, you'll be pleased - don't listen to them - I went mid with her for the first time the other day against a Diana - didn't die once, and allllllmost killed her - missed my q by inches i tell you - inches! lol... ended up winning. Was all good

Evulpix

03-22-2013

Source on updated Sakura Karma skin?