@Riot, Thanks for listening to us about Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuix

03-22-2013

Sorry, but I might just be out of the loop here. Is there a new splash art? Did they change her model? Was her kit tweaked to allow some of that old baiting gameplay, and/or the incorporation of karma as a theme? All I saw was that first leak and the subsequent posts; is there something new on PBE or some such?

Reset Button

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Sorry, but I might just be out of the loop here. Is there a new splash art? Did they change her model? Was her kit tweaked to allow some of that old baiting gameplay, and/or the incorporation of karma as a theme? All I saw was that first leak and the subsequent posts; is there something new on PBE or some such?
They added a skirt to her Sakura model, and possibly to her traditional model, they added fans to her dance and so forth. They've just been awsome

Cuix

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reset Button View Post
They added a skirt to her Sakura model, and possibly to her traditional model, they added fans to her dance and so forth. They've just been awsome
The Sakura model change is quite fantastic, granted. But... her kit isn't changing? She still looks as she does? I was rather hoping, on seeing this thread, that the rework was getting reworked, so to speak. Not that it isn't cool and pretty, but it's still not really... Karma.

Well, she's out on PBE, at least, so I look forward to seeing what goes on with the feedback there.

Reset Button

03-22-2013

Quote:
The Sakura model change is quite fantastic, granted. But... her kit isn't changing? She still looks as she does? I was rather hoping, on seeing this thread, that the rework was getting reworked, so to speak. Not that it isn't cool and pretty, but it's still not really... Karma.

Well, she's out on PBE, at least, so I look forward to seeing what goes on with the feedback there.
I will admit from playing her on the PBE it a massive change and she doesn't feel like "Karma" in the traditional sense but she still feels... Kinda the same, I mean Using Mantra on your E in a team fight is just as satisfying, if not better. She's still Karma just from a diferent perspective

Énzan

03-22-2013

wanna try her..

naotasan

Reset Button

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Can we try and not bring other issues into this, I just want to say thanks and not open a can of worms

Prof Nekko

03-22-2013

The new Karma looks great, though I will miss her Q, that was a very useful tool in teamfights

Poeta Somnium

03-22-2013

/signed

Thank you for giving Karma some much needed love Riot.

Just won a game with her 1-2-8. Loading up another one rite nao. ^_^

**** is hitting fans in the League once again! (I know she's losing her fans that's not the point.)

edit; game #2, my carry never connected, so I went 1v2 and built AP. 5-1-6 before they surrendered XD

Sessamo

03-22-2013

Quote:

She's pretty solid, imo. Shield is better both solo and mantra'd. Tether heal makes her a real duel monster. Her Q feels really powerful now that it's super ranged and CCs.
She lost the monster pushing and the really insane passive, but she has WAY more control over a fight.