-Tenacious (mastery in defense) with 3 points is 15%
-Mercury Treads is 35%
-Irelia (with at least 3 nearby champions) is 40%
You would be the slipperiest motherf*cker in the whole League of Legends!
I thought tenacity was multiplicative, not additive? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Would be pretty damn good, though.
i think that tenacity has a cap.
It doesn't stack like that, Merc treads reduce it by 35% then tenacious reduces the remaining 65% by 15% and so on
derp theres a cap
Yeah, the actual amount would be 66.85% reduction, if my math is right.
even if OP was mistaken, he isn't wrong that irelia would be slippery. It just wouldn't be %90 reduced CC duration slippery.
© 2014 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.