Last minute comic entry...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stingent

03-21-2013

Just had an idea for an entry at the last minute and whipped it up. Let me know what you guys think.

As time drew nearer I kind of got rushed it, but I think it turned out okayish.

http://comic-contest.leagueoflegends...C86E193B86F524

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

JKGN

03-21-2013

WTH.. where's the announcement for this contest?!?!?.. I totally missed the boat on this one...

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
WTH.. where's the announcement for this contest?!?!?.. I totally missed the boat on this one...

The announcement was on the front page like, 2-3 weeks ago. I completely forgot about it until the last minute and almost missed it myself.

owlmazing

03-21-2013

I submitted before the deadline. Ended up on a black page and when i went back, submittiting was over :/

JKGN

03-21-2013

ARGGGHHHH... I always check the forum announcement section only, it's not on there.. I never looked at the main site's front page... never knew.. $#@^!#$^!$#@^#@$^@#$^

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlmazing View Post
I submitted before the deadline. Ended up on a black page and when i went back, submittiting was over :/
Man, that blows, i'm sorry to hear that

Try to post it or email it, maybe they'll make an exception? It can't hurt to try!

Ohwhynot

03-21-2013

Oh, Stingent is a smurf of mine. Didn't realize I had done the original post logged in on him.

owlmazing

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohwhynot View Post
Man, that blows, i'm sorry to hear that

Try to post it or email it, maybe they'll make an exception? It can't hurt to try!
Good idea... Ill attach it to the thread I started for this here....
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3250575
Update: Attachment was not possible because my file was to big to upload to the forums.